Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram

Born This Way Vests for Sale by Tom Tom

21_87

Featured Posts

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

um, no thanx... it is too overpriced...

I swear to god, that they increase price because they think 'we are Gaga fan and we will buy anything.'

Brian Ryan

Overpriced and cheap looking didn't cost him or her nearly as much to make it and it looks like aluminum foil. No thank you. I can't knock his hustle tho. I'm sure people will buy it because a lot of fandom people buy anything and he will cash out. tbh.

BadHeavyMetalQueen

He made me the orginal BTW jacket back in February :)

540431_4035207238675_775396985_n.jpg

People went crazy at the BTWBall when they saw it :P

I want it! :giveup:

Schwerk

I understands he sells them for big bucks since it's his job and I like his idea of spraying paint over leather and studs, but the look is so DIY to me, it's not special enough to spend a lot of money on. I'd rather design my own.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Go to a thrift store, get a jacket for 2.50, buy studs online for 20, paint for maybe 15-20, stud and spray boom done.

No offense to him but HIDEOUS.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

Meh, I want to get a BTW jacket. Might get this one (which is handmade and much cheaper ;o): http://www.ebay.com/itm/LADY-GAGA-BORN-THIS-WAY-DENIM-JACKET-/180874127214?pt=US_CSA_MC_Sweaters&hash=item2a1cf0276e

unfortunately, as others have said, the use of studs have been severely overkilled in mainstream fashion as of late...and they're not even fashionable anymore...that was in 2010 pretty much. and yeah, these don't even look that good...and they're pricy. So, yeah....NO

Archived