💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele's Easy on Me debuts at #1 in the UK

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

Adele’s comeback is off to a record-breaking start as her new single Easy On Me soars straight to Number 1 on the Official Singles Chart.

The singer’s third UK Number 1 single takes its crown with a massive 217,300 chart sales in its first week - the highest week 1 figure since Ed Sheeran’s Shape Of You, which earned 226,800 in January 2017.

Adele also breaks an Official UK Chart record with the single as Easy On Me racked up 24 million streams in the UK over the last seven days, the most streams for a song in one week – topping Ariana Grande’s record of 16.9 million set back in January 2019 with 7 Rings. Easy On Me also earns the biggest week of digital download sales of 2021 so far, with 23,500.

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

RAMROD

Adele broke stans-made 4th album "curse" :applause:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Gabi001

I would like to hear what Ed Sheeran has to say about this, since he was so vocal about Elton and Dua going #1

I'm not having fun tonight.

LateToCult

Ed Sheeran has released the following statement: “I love Adele. I want her to be #1. Bad Habits has been #1 for 15 weeks. If I wanted another week at #1 I have signed singles ready to drop but I don’t because I love Adele.

Bradley
38 minutes ago, LateToCult said:

Ed Sheeran has released the following statement: “I love Adele. I want her to be #1. Bad Habits has been #1 for 15 weeks. If I wanted another week at #1 I have signed singles ready to drop but I don’t because I love Adele.

How generous of him!

Archived