Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - Trailer

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

Queen Bitch
12 minutes ago, sillynate said:

I mean I'm personally not complaining. I see it as them giving us something while we wait for a new game from them. I get that some are disappointed because they expected more from it, but it looks exactly as I expected tbh

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hieronymus

I'm only excited for 3 because it's the only one that looks significantly better and it was really instrumental in my childhood. Me at 10 and my 7 year old sister used to love that game so much. She'd always pick up hookers because she thought they were pretty. Thanks, Dad.

Anyway, she's dead now, and I'm not gonna buy this but I will watch playthroughs on stream and YouTube.

littlepotter

I wish they kept the original graphics but I'm SO excited to play these on Switch. My god playing vice city and san andreas as a kid was so taboo

chaeri pls

Helxig

On one hand: omg omg my childhood/teen years were Vice City and San Andreas and it's so exciting to see the city renewed and alive with modern textures and lighting etc.

On the other hand: Why the characters look like playdough 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Reject False Icons
8 hours ago, Cookie Woman said:

She'd always pick up hookers because she thought they were pretty. Thanks, Dad.

:billie:AWWWW that’s pure inocence 

some of those hookers slayyyyyed the streets with their outfits, I loved one design of them in San Andreas, I wonder how they would look now.

one thing I’m also gonna miss is their weird slow exaggerated strut 

Archived