💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Grand Theft Auto: The Trilogy - Trailer

Queen Bitch

Featured Posts

SpiritBunny

Not sure what everyone was expecting these games are old as all hell and it looks better than it did. 

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hmm.. I appreciate the distinctive GTA style but it's weird.. seems half-assed (despite taking thousands of hours, I can imagine). The environment is great but the people are not lol

I'd say the "re-vamp" I like best is Spyro

vq5isdj1zhh11.jpg

Queen Bitch

I'm convinced that all the people who are disappointed are the ones who expected it to look like GTA V on steroids, which while it would be cool, is just not reasonable to expect from a simple remaster. Besides it looks exactly like all the leakers and Rockstar themselves described, so I'm perfectly satisfied with this

And we really can't deny that it looks so much better:partysick:

Still better than assassin’s creed 3 remastered 

the models there are scary as f-ck, like skeletons lol, their eyes almost pop out

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

16 minutes ago, weed said:

hmm.. I appreciate the distinctive GTA style but it's weird.. seems half-assed (despite taking thousands of hours, I can imagine). The environment is great but the people are not lol

I'd say the "re-vamp" I like best is Spyro

vq5isdj1zhh11.jpg

Spyro was a remake though

33 minutes ago, weed said:

FCUVcnWXoAcRwx1?format=jpg&name=medium

devs keep caling it a remaster for some strange reason but

Remaster = Reused assets, extra resolution, bug fixes, less compression, more platforms

* Remake = New assets, same general gameplay/story *

Reimagining = All aspects of the game are redone, including gameplay and story.

They built the game from scratch instead of reusing the same assets, they added the mini map to the 1st, changed the voiced actor from Carlos Alazraqui to Tom Kenny (Spongebob), new cheat codes, many changes in the cutscenes and animations, even the script.

Does anyone know if there's a ps5 optimized version or it's the ps4 version running in backward compatibility?

Joaco95
1 hour ago, weed said:

FCUVcnWXoAcRwx1?format=jpg&name=medium

Still don't know if we can call it remaster or remake.

I know the Crash trilogy was build with the same engine physics but with new models and music, for Ocarina of Time 3D/Star Fox 64 3D they used new models and fixed some thing from the source code (at least for SF643D) and for Super Monkey Ball Banana Mania they redid everything on a new engine but it's a 1:1 copy os the stages (but with new physics engine)

People LOOOVE to call OoT3D/MM3D remakes but Nintendo actually labeled them as remasters in some promos merch, just like Spyro and Crash.

sillynate

It looks like nothing more than a graphics upgrade which is what I should’ve expected when they said they were removing the old versions from digital retailers :billie: 

Queen Bitch
7 minutes ago, sillynate said:

It looks like nothing more than a graphics upgrade which is what I should’ve expected when they said they were removing the old versions from digital retailers :billie: 

Well that is really the definition of what a remaster is, so yes that is probably what you should have expected:huntyga:

Archived