Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy: Your thoughts are powerful so keep them positive

Gimme More

Featured Posts

The Child

The black fishing girl :huntyga:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
31 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

i hate this younger self advise trend, i want to vomit, i find it extremely self-condescending, if i would say something to my younger self i'd say "you're ****ing stupid, you're making everything wrong" but hey, that's me i guess...

That's not very #kindnesslady of you :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Teletubby

why has she limited comments under her instagram posts?

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

bionic
Just now, Teletubby said:

So bullies can't @ her

buy bionic

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, Teletubby said:

2 minutes ago, bionic said:

So bullies can't @ her

Because she was having people spam her telling her to try kill herself again.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

RAMROD

Sending death threats is too much already, it isn't right. 

You can not like an artist or their music, but sending death threats is never on the menu regardless. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

1 hour ago, enissa11 said:

absolutely it is, but the soon as we accept ourselves as beings of light and darkness, love and hate, positive and negative the better, honestly this positive mindset to me is just us deceiving ourselves, i accept i'm a hateful person and a lovable person, the goal is to express my love and learn to manage my hate, as gaga says if you don't cast any shadow you're not standing in the light.

That is so true. Honestly personally in times where I have a lot of negativity in me, I choose to accept it as it is, and try to make a few adjustments in my life because when u are hateful or angry all the time or you hate yourself it's because there needs to be change somewhere. But people who think they can always be perfect and always kind and never mean or angry, I mean that's so toxic luv. Just accept this part of yourself, we are all light and darkness as u said, it's all about mindfullness in the end with life. Being mindful of your surroundings, choosing the light, while still observant of your human nature dark ways that we all have in sometimes big percentages which we would call evil people, but in very small percentages, we all have it, it's nature, what can u do? Who here has never thought of keeping a slice of cake for themselves, that's a tiny small percentage of greed and selfishness inside yourself. We are all capable of it, u can't be Jesus.

As for "haters", sometimes people are not even haters, u can't label everyone a hater. So what, if I criticize someone's art and explain why I hate it, I'm a "hater". Such a dumb way of thinking about life and people. Honestly I write poems and post it soemwhere where I get reviews a lot of the time, and I just got a bad review of someone, and they wrote it beautifully why they think it was poorly written, and I respect it 100%. But I loved my poem, but I respect that u hate it, that's how it is

js4754394o9823

you cant even post a small positive thing for yourself to feel better on the web without people making essays about how wrong your mindset is and how you should think differently

chill, jesus

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Little Jesy will be in for a surprise when she finds out that her days being Caucasian are numbered.

Me, I am Jesy, the Ex-caucasian chanteuse :diane:

enissa11
6 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

That is so true. Honestly personally in times where I have a lot of negativity in me, I choose to accept it as it is, and try to make a few adjustments in my life because when u are hateful or angry all the time or you hate yourself it's because there needs to be change somewhere. But people who think they can always be perfect and always kind and never mean or angry, I mean that's so toxic luv. Just accept this part of yourself, we are all light and darkness as u said, it's all about mindfullness in the end with life. Being mindful of your surroundings, choosing the light, while still observant of your human nature dark ways that we all have in sometimes big percentages which we would call evil people, but in very small percentages, we all have it, it's nature, what can u do? Who here has never thought of keeping a slice of cake for themselves, that's a tiny small percentage of greed and selfishness inside yourself. We are all capable of it, u can't be Jesus.

As for "haters", sometimes people are not even haters, u can't label everyone a hater. So what, if I criticize someone's art and explain why I hate it, I'm a "hater". Such a dumb way of thinking about life and people. Honestly I write poems and post it soemwhere where I get reviews a lot of the time, and I just got a bad review of someone, and they wrote it beautifully why they think it was poorly written, and I respect it 100%. But I loved my poem, but I respect that u hate it, that's how it is

yesss it is our nature, i also think this culture of wellness is very toxic because it's like they're wanting struggling ppl to repress their nature as beings with negative and positive sides fighting with each other in a lifetime, as you said is about choosing the light and using hate as fuel to change the things that make us sick, and honestly i tell you, the most evil and worst ppl in the world are hid among that wellness perfect and positive façade thinking that they're all good inside and deceiving themselves with self-righteousness.

Criticism on the other hand is also tough to deal with sometimes, i'd say that good artists have a really thick skin when they know it comes from a raw and pure place, and they can see things that other can't and while critics can make good points about your art being thrash in particular ways and you can respect that, they'll never reach the insight you have and what you see in your own art and your purpose as an artist.

Mad Architect of Light

Teletubby
8 hours ago, NeonSkeleton said:

Can I claim '4 hours' in the sweepstake of how long before this thread gets locked? :trollga:

over 8 hours and still not locked:lolly:

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

enissa11
6 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

you cant even post a small positive thing for yourself to feel better on the web without people making essays about how wrong your mindset is and how you should think differently

chill, jesus

she can do and say whatever she wants and she did it, we're just sharing our feelings and thoughts about it, chill, jeez!

Mad Architect of Light

Archived