Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy: Your thoughts are powerful so keep them positive

Gimme More

Featured Posts

Gimme More

This is very sweet her saying her younger self would be proud of her and for people to keep fighting for their dreams.

FCTWbR9XIAE9X65?format=jpg&name=large

#JusticeForBritney ♡

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
bionic

I personally never relate to this "f*** the haters" strategy. Sometimes criticism isn't constructive but should still be listened to. 

"Keep manifesting, you are the creator of your reality" I do agree with this somewhat. "Right place right time" only exists if you choose to put yourself in the right place at the right time.

buy bionic

Gimme More
3 minutes ago, bionic said:

You can't be serious :toofunny: 

-----

I personally never relate to this "f*** the haters" strategy. Sometimes criticism isn't constructive but should still be listened to. 

"Keep manifesting, you are the creator of your reality" I do agree with this somewhat. "Right place right time" only exists if you choose to put yourself in the right place at the right time.

Removed that section before people derail and focus on that instead of actually focusing on being a positive person, which is an important message and telling people to strive to achieve their dreams.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

bionic
2 minutes ago, dojo said:

that is such interesting thought! i don't think i've never heard or read something similar :partysick:

It's a big part of CBT. In one of my previous jobs we did some training in it and although it can sound silly on paper it can be very effective.

buy bionic

Just now, bionic said:

It's a big part of CBT. In one of my previous jobs we did some training in it and although it can sound silly on paper it can be very effective.

i was being sarcastic. 

the manifesting babes are all over tiktok and ig

Gimme More
1 minute ago, dojo said:

i was being sarcastic. 

the manifesting babes are all over tiktok and ig

There's nothing wrong with her being positive, she's a big advocate for that and going to therapy for her issues.

#JusticeForBritney ♡

1 minute ago, Gimme More said:

There's nothing wrong with her being positive, she's a big advocate for that and going to therapy for her issues.

oh i never said there's something wrong with it :triggered:

just that specific quote is extremely clichè 

enissa11

i hate this younger self advise trend, i want to vomit, i find it extremely self-condescending, if i would say something to my younger self i'd say "you're ****ing stupid, you're making everything wrong" but hey, that's me i guess...

Mad Architect of Light

Luna Lovegood

😂😂😂 anyways 

luna’s advocate

bionic
1 minute ago, enissa11 said:

i hate this younger self advise trend, i want to vomit, i find it extremely self-condescending, if i would say something to my younger self i'd say "you're ****ing stupid, you're making everything wrong" but hey, that's me i guess...

I mean isn't this just the 2021 version of "haters gonna hate"? :toofunny: Its not entirely wrong and not reflective of how the world really works, but hey if it gets u thru tough times, werk

buy bionic

enissa11
2 minutes ago, bionic said:

I mean isn't this just the 2021 version of "haters gonna hate"? :toofunny: Its not entirely wrong and not reflective of how the world really works, but hey if it gets u thru tough times, werk

absolutely it is, but the soon as we accept ourselves as beings of light and darkness, love and hate, positive and negative the better, honestly this positive mindset to me is just us deceiving ourselves, i accept i'm a hateful person and a lovable person, the goal is to express my love and learn to manage my hate, as gaga says if you don't cast any shadow you're not standing in the light.

Mad Architect of Light

PunkTheFunk

Little Jesy will be in for a surprise when she finds out that her days being Caucasian are numbered.

Cello
Just now, PunkTheFunk said:

Little Jesy will be in for a surprise when she finds out that her days being Caucasian are numbered.

Whoopi Goldberg Comedy GIF

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

Archived