💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Dua Lipa receives leadership award for career and philanthropy

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

sw.jpg

Dua Lipa was honored by the Atlantic Council on Thursday as one of the recipients of its 2021 Distinguished Leadership Awards.

She will be feted at an awards gala on November 10 at the Andrew W. Mellon Auditorium in Washington, DC.

The Atlantic Council’s Distinguished Leadership Awards celebrates the highest achieving individuals who embody the essence of the pillars of the transatlantic relationship. 

The Atlantic Council honors individuals for their achievement in the fields of political, military, business, humanitarian, and artistic leadership. These luminaries have made exceptional and distinctive contributions across the Atlantic and around the world.

source source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

Starmie25

I'll get a lot of hate for this, but I honestly don't think she deserves it due to her selfish behaviour last year during peak covid. 

I remember when Tony received the same award last 2013 :tony:

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

Blastertoyo
3 hours ago, Teletubby said:

The Atlantic Council’s Distinguished Leadership Awards celebrates the highest achieving individuals who embody the essence of the pillars of the transatlantic relationship. 

2 hours ago, Staryu17 said:

I'll get a lot of hate for this, but I honestly don't think she deserves it due to her selfish behaviour last year during peak covid. 

Then it makes sense since she’s the only one who maintained a consistent transatlantic relationship last year :trollga:

please enlighten me to death

• 4 weeks later...

As one of the very few celebrities who was real enough to post about the tragedy still happening in Palestine, I say congratulations and good for her.

HosedDownGypsy

omg guys is this Grace Randolph??? :omg:

1 hour ago, Teletubby said:

RAIN ON ME

Archived