celeb

Shooting incident involving Alec Baldwin

Agunimon

Featured Posts

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
flyaway

You would think these major Hollywood studios would handle things more professionally and with all the protocols to keep everyone safe. 

There's a reason why there's technology and SFX, so that you don't have to risk people's lives by actually shooting a gun (even if it's a blank gun, which I didn't know existed and was dangerous).

It's sad for everyone involved. Poor Alec Baldwin, I can't imagine the guilt he must be feeling rn. I wouldn't be able to recover myself. 

With his age and mental health, I don’t think he will work in front of the camera again.  He seemed to be off centre for a few years as it is.  

littlepotter

That is horrible for everyone involved. But I'm pretty sure killing someone "unintentionally" still counts as manslaughter right?

chaeri pls

TheDemonIClingTo
8 hours ago, MadreMonster said:

His career is done for then?

I for one certainly hope so. I mean, after this, it's the least that ought to happen

Queen Bitch

Horrible. This is not what I expected to hear today. As far as I know something like this hasn't happened since Brandon Lee was shot, correct?

What a horrible thing, just going to work like usual and then accidentally getting killed. Rest in peace to the victim. And I hope Alec Baldwin will recover, I can't imagine how terrible it must feel to accidentally shoot and kill someone.

Emigrante
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

That is horrible for everyone involved. But I'm pretty sure killing someone "unintentionally" still counts as manslaughter right?

Well maybe. But not for Alec Baldwin for sure. More for a prop person. 

Sugar, spice, and everything nice.

Future Lovers

Under different circumstances yes. For it to be manslaughter, he would have had to create the conditions that made death possible via knowingly doing something reckless. This was a total accident from top to bottom and I doubt highly that the investigation will say otherwise. From all we know, he didn’t create the situation nor did he contribute to it by doing anything other than firing a weapon he had been assured was safe. That isn’t a crime. 

14 minutes ago, dojo said:

is he related to queen Haily Baldwin now Bieber?

Yes, he’s her uncle. 

RenegAde

Not in this scenario but the production company can be liable for negligence 

OutsideWoodys
8 hours ago, HardlyaSaint said:

Was Ryan Reynolds’ career done for when a stunt woman died on the set of Deadpool 2? 

I’m not quite understanding your logic. 

I don’t think ryan SHOT somebody? lmao...

What a tragedy. If that gun wasn't safe to use on a movie set,  the security protocols regarding managing a gun in movie weren't follow or if Alec fired a gun that wasn't supposed to fire at that moment, someone has to be accountable for this. A brutal mistake killed a person, injured another one and left a person with an imaginable guilt, that have to deal mentally with what happened.

RAMROD
2 hours ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I for one certainly hope so. I mean, after this, it's the least that ought to happen

Why do you say that? What did he ever do to you? You certainly hope so? Really?

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

TheDemonIClingTo
8 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Why do you say that? What did he ever do to you? You certainly hope so? Really?

It was an accident, but there still needs to be repercussions, that's all I'm saying

Archived