๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Xtina SERVING Main Pop Girl again - Pa Mis Muchachas Video

noa234

Featured Posts

Lady Adga

I didn't like it, the song is forgettable for me, I had a lot of expectation. Also too much collaboration that didn't add anything interesting, her Spanish sounds bad, it was better in Mi Reflejo. Hopefully there will be more music similar to her first latin album.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ajmsamuel
19 hours ago, chromaticabase said:

Imagine if she gets big again.. I can only hope. This woman is talented and iconic AF. She has the talent and she looks better than ever. Liberation was such an underrated masterpiece.ย 

i thinks thats her best weapon but also is her worst weakness.. shes so talented and so good that she pass tru another every female artist. dont take me wrong. i love her, bionic is my fav. she just needs something iconic. something easy with ppl can identify her

kindest regards

Healed My Heart

:giveup:ย :giveup:ย :giveup:

Does she have an album coming?!

She/her ๐Ÿ’—๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’™

I just find it so bizarre to release music in a language you don't speak. not in a cultural appropriation type of way, but more just like โ€“ you clearly didn't write the lyrics, you had to be told how to pronounce the words correctly, you likely wouldn't understand the words if spoken to you if it wasn't your song... it's just weird to me, especially when so many actual Hispanophone artists have blown up in the last decade. And I'm not talking about covers or one-off songs โ€“ Gaga covering La vie en rose, or some artists saying just a few lines in Spanish is a bit different than releasing a whole ass single in another tongue.

I actually kinda like this song, it just feels weird to me. It's like if an English-speaking artist today decided to release an album in Korean, Mandarin, or Japanese. It just feels contrived.

Archived