Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Artist “Managed” By Gaga Arrested For S/A

Blastertoyo

Featured Posts

Blastertoyo

F672781-D-6491-44-BF-9070-090-D38-F07-E411-D62-FE7-D706-4-B81-BF8-E-F73413-EBA4-
Prasanna Mondal, 24, was arrested on counts of sexual assault and sexual interference.

Toronto Police say between Oct. 1-2, officers were called to a hotel in the Front St. W. and York St. area for reports a man had entered the property and sexually assaulted several people.

On Oct. 12, officers were called to a reported sexual assault at the Toronto Island Ferry Terminal, where it’s alleged a man was standing at the entrance to the terminal when he was approached by a stranger on a bicycle and sexually assaulted.

On Thursday, Oct. 13, Toronto cops were called for a “suspicious incident” at a daycare centre on Algonquin Island, which is part of Toronto Island. It’s alleged that a man was outside the daycare centre as children were released and sexually assaulted several children.

He advertises his services as a nanny on Canadiannanny.ca. 

Police are concerned there may be other victims. 
http://torontopolice.on.ca/newsreleases/51256

https://torontosun.com/news/local-news/toronto-man-accused-of-multiple-sex-assaults-including-at-island-daycare

please enlighten me to death

Several people? Children ? This is bizarre and the reporter talks like the aggressor is firing a gun. I read this very puzzled and disturbed

thefamebitch

What the heck?? This is absolutely terrible. I also think this person added me on Facebook a while ago wtf  

JusKeepBreathin
7 minutes ago, thefamebitch said:

What the heck?? This is absolutely terrible. I also think this person added me on Facebook a while ago wtf  

I mean what this person did is terrible. My laugh was at that this person added you on FB.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

thefamebitch
7 minutes ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

I mean what this person did is terrible. My laugh was at that this person added you on FB.

You’re good! I believe he used to post a ton in this group called Peace, Love, Gaga and was quite well known on there actually. My friends and I on there got some weird vibes from him though. It’s all coming back to me now

gagaisitalian

y'all this man is clearly mentally ill please don't believe anything from his instagram profile lmaoooo

Blastertoyo
46 minutes ago, thefamebitch said:

You’re good! I believe he used to post a ton in this group called Peace, Love, Gaga and was quite well known on there actually. My friends and I on there got some weird vibes from him though. It’s all coming back to me now

53 minutes ago, Alannah said:

Ew, someone needs to remove the good sister's name from his profile ASAP. This is foul. 

11 minutes ago, gagaisitalian said:

y'all this man is clearly mentally ill please don't believe anything from his instagram profile lmaoooo

Blastertoyo
2 hours ago, Killa said:

Several people? Children ? This is bizarre and the reporter talks like the aggressor is firing a gun. I read this very puzzled and disturbed

The article directly quoted the press released written by the Toronto police so it’s just written in the most neutrally descriptive way it can be ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Archived