💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

HUGE Gaga Tik Tok audio sounds

OOPS22

Featured Posts

Underrated songs by Gaga that I think have the potential to be huge on Tik Tok.

1- This existing Sexxx Dreams audio!!

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8SRYasE/

2- Donatella

“I am so fab. Check out, I’m blonde, I’m skinny, I’m rich, and I’m a little bit of a bitch.”

Fun audio where people could just be looking fierce. Maybe add in a runway walk at the end of the Tik Tok?

3- Mary Jane Holland

“Introducing ladies and gentlemen - Mary! Jane! HOLLAND!”

Fun weed smoking audio. Maybe at the end of the audio, when the crowd cheers, you cut to a clip of the person stoned AF.

4- John Wayne

“It’s like, I just love a cowboy. I know it’s bad but I’m just like, can I just, hang off the back of your horse and can you go a little FASTER!”

Maybe show when you’ve reached your breaking point? Could be a funny audio about people getting progressively mad.

5- Come To Mama

“Come To Mama. Tell me who hurt ya.”

This one’s for Mom Tik Tok. Post a Tik Tok of you comforting your kid(s). Very PG idea that could blow up.

6- Hey Girl

“We could make it easy if we lift each other. Hey Girl, Hey Girl. We don’t need to keep on one-in' up another.”

Post a Tik Tok of women uplifting each other, or themselves. Could be about body positivity, or overall kindness.

7- Grigio Girls

“So we’ll turn on The Bachelorette. Dye Ashley’s hair red. And then we’ll have our sixth Spice Girls in this bitch.”

Post a Friday night Tik Tok. And at the Spice Girls part, cut to a funny moment from the night.

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

Anderson123

Tik Tok is such a cringe. No matter what some artists try to do to make a viral thing, people end up loving the most random stuff. Take Tony Bennett's audio for example. :madge:

InTheCloset

It would get off topic but grigio girls makes me so emotional for some reason. 

The abyss stares back

13 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

Tik Tok is such a cringe. No matter what some artists try to do to make a viral thing, people end up loving the most random stuff. Take Tony Bennett's audio for example. :madge:

You brought up a good point, "people end up loving the most random stuff." 

Anything is possible on Tik Tok. Look at Harley's In Hawaii. That song is getting 600+ streams a day just due to Tik Tok. Gaga has so many fun moments in her songs that could be huge audio sounds. 

I hope this thread gives people some creativity. 

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

The Donatella one is a thing already

OT: There's so many gaga songs that have relatable/catchy/funny parts that could do so well :giveup:

Mother of Puppies
55 minutes ago, Anderson123 said:

This is ecaxtly what I thought when I first looked at it, whcih was not long ago lol ... I thought there were just kids lipsyncing and dancing which was very cringy.

The thing is the platform has evolved and now the audience has become much older... and the content a lot better.

You just have to like the good videos and then the algorithm does the rest. I swear Tiktok is so addictive. :bradley:

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

GRIMEZSZ
3 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

This is ecaxtly what I thought when I first looked at it, whcih was not long ago lol ... I thought there were just kids lipsyncing and dancing which was very cringy.

The thing is the platform has evolved and now the audience has become much older... and the content a lot better.

You just have to like the good videos and then the algorithm does the rest. I swear Tiktok is so addictive. :bradley:

yeess queer tiktok it’s good as f

TheDemonIClingTo
2 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

I think another viral sound is her iconic:Dont act straight when you’re gay

What's "acting straight"?

Gaga said it as a joke singing Donatella "Dont look at me like that, dont act straight if youre gay" to a guy eyeing her up during ARTPOP livesteam, and it blew the **** up on tiktok of a gay drinking beer or something and a friend would film them using that sound, it was huge

Der Meister

Viral is a perfect word for those songs being overplayed in every single video on Tiktok, it makes anyone sick of them! Do people ever get tired of using the same songs for every video?

Archived