Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Gaga’s vocals lately…

Togekiss

Featured Posts

Togekiss

I’ve been watching some fan recordings of the new Jazz and Piano shows. Is it just me or is Gaga just killing it with the vocals? Is she experiencing a vocal peak right now? I feel like she’s using her voice in new ways and it’s so fun to watch and be surprised.

Her voice is my favorite thing about her… thots? :kiss:

bring on that pecan pie

I mean she's been resting and she hasn't been touring. Maybe that just helped. Whereas in 2016-2017-2018 it was like non-stop Joanne Tour, then ASIB which including singing, Coachella, Superbowl and then Vegas. So it kinda took a toll on her voice.

TheDemonIClingTo
53 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Her voice is great right now, but her peak was 2015 :legend:

Oh my f-ing God the last one...

She sounds like she normally does when she’s on good form, I think? Maybe my ears aren’t attuned to hear the little things :laughga:

eithet way, she does sound really good rn

Chromatica Island

She always sounds good!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

NFRatwell

2014 - 2017 was her vocal peak. When she sings now she’s very experimental with her techniques and tends to flip flop too much in her songs. There was a cohesiveness in her performances before that I personally liked more. I’m sure she’s just as capable vocally. 

Togekiss
3 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

2014 - 2017 was her vocal peak. When she sings now she’s very experimental with her techniques and tends to flip flop too much in her songs. There was a cohesiveness in her performances before that I personally liked more. I’m sure she’s just as capable vocally. 

I guess I’m finding myself pleasantly surprised by her choices lately. When I think she’s going to zig she zags, and is generally doing different things with her voice.

bring on that pecan pie

Yeah, I think she sounds good at the moment. I'm one of the worriers, but the below are from Sunday and I find them reassuring. I agree that 2015 or thereabouts was better, but that's a very high bar.

26 minutes ago, MOT said:

Yeah, I think she sounds good at the moment. I'm one of the worriers, but the below are from Sunday and I find them reassuring. I agree that 2015 or thereabouts was better, but that's a very high bar.

This was the show I went to! She sounds even better in person :wub:

"back to you, f*cker"

Archived