Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Adele 73 questions with Vogue

Tinnitus15

Featured Posts

15 hours ago, GreenDiamond said:

,, most personal album yet,, I hate when artists say that its so generical and they can use this for EVERY other album

Umm she had a baby and got divorced. You don't even need to listen to the album to know that it is in fact her most personal.

Disabled Account
On 10/21/2021 at 6:03 PM, GreenDiamond said:

well DIC is quite personal song u cant go more personal than that...

Are you referring to Dancin’ In Circles?

Because I’ve always thought that song is actually sadder than we might think… I know it obviously refers masturbation, but it’s actually about longing–very deeply and desperately–for someone that you simply can’t have, to the point that your body literally hurts.

«In the fire I call your name out, up full night tryin' to rub the pain out». Idk who of you have gone through a really bad and painful break up, and you miss terribly their touch–even beyond sexually–so you try to re-create those scenarios in your head, trying desperately to “feel” them again… and that only ends up hurting us more. I think that’s what’s the song about.

Idk maybe I’m reading too much into in, but that’s the meaning I always give to it.

littlepotter
On 10/21/2021 at 7:48 PM, GreenDiamond said:

,, most personal album yet,, I hate when artists say that its so generical and they can use this for EVERY other album

but she slays has charisma and saves powerhouse vocalists diva eras in new age 

It really is such a cliché isn't it... I don't remember an instance where an artist said their next album isn't their most personal yet :billie: especially for someome like Adele whose entire brand is personal ballads.

chaeri pls

FentyGa
15 hours ago, Admin said:

Umm she had a baby and got divorced. You don't even need to listen to the album to know that it is in fact her most personal.

i’m sure it is her most personal yet, but i’m also sure she’ll say that about her next album. gaga does it too

Archived