Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
press

CinemaBlend: Lady Gaga should be the next James Bond villain

Bradley

Featured Posts

On 10/21/2021 at 7:01 PM, Chromatican said:

I don’t want Gaga to do a James Bond film. The movies are kind of dated and are mostly liked by older white men and people in the UK. 

Some movies are kind just trendy now and are mostly liked by younger ambazonians in Cameroon. 🙄

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It’d be fun, plus she loves doing legacy roles and things that are homages to old Hollywood so I feel like they could have a lot of fun with her and the character. Would have to be the right villain, though. There have been some wasted Bond villains in the past lol

chromaticainmyhead

imagine Gaga as female villain who is also the voice behind the theme song :giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

fan-tas-tique, chic, freak, slaaaay

InTheCloset
7 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Please. @InTheCloset would dance to this.

In circles.

tap down those boots while i beat around:ally: 

you know the most weird thing is that i want him to hold me in his arms, tightly. his arms wrapped around me and his hand on my head while he kisses it and at that moment i would feel just so safe, safe from all the hurt and harm of the world:pray:

The abyss stares back

InTheCloset

@Bradley i stalked your profile to follow you and i see u have the pic of my husband sebastian stan in the tub as your cover photo. good taste miss bradley:ally:

P.S he is also mine so back off of him u bitch:dom:

The abyss stares back

Bradley
10 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

tap down those boots while i beat around:ally: 

you know the most weird thing is that i want him to hold me in his arms, tightly. his arms wrapped around me and his hand on my head while he kisses it and at that moment i would feel just so safe, safe from all the hurt and harm of the world:pray:

I love how this sounds sweet but any further you're getting cold waffles from the mods.

Wait I wrote w*rm pancakes and it got turned into cold waffles what

3 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

@Bradley i stalked your profile to follow you and i see u have the pic of my husband sebastian stan in the tub as your cover photo. good taste miss bradley:ally:

P.S he is also mine so back off of him u bitch:dom:

We can always share. :staymad:

It's a great idea. I don't want the Countess though. I want JazzGa, a wisecracking Noo Yawk broad who sings to her victims before dispatching them.

InTheCloset
59 minutes ago, Bradley said:

I love how this sounds sweet but any further you're getting cold waffles from the mods.

Wait I wrote w*rm pancakes and it got turned into cold waffles what

id risk all the cold waffles for my man:staymad: (i also wrote w pancakes n it got changed:wtfga:)

59 minutes ago, Bradley said:

We can always share. :staymad:

if it were someone else id share but not him. not a single chance:dom:. he is all mine. all mine

The abyss stares back

Sepsami
On 10/21/2021 at 3:49 PM, TheDemonIClingTo said:

I think she should be the next James Bond ((Joanne Bond?)

"The name's Joanne. Xoxo, Joanne" 

DUqrgEIU0AAmQLK.jpg

Archived