CinemaBlend: Lady Gaga should be the next James Bond villain

Bradley

Featured Posts

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i've saying this for months! 

it would b perfect for her! 

she can't be a bond agent but a villain? she'd kill it (literally) 

TheDemonIClingTo
10 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

he has been sometimes ambiguous about his sexuality.:gum:

He said he had experimented, not that he was LGBT. They're completely different things

Tinnitus15

It depends if The contract includes no-kill roles then she won’t do it..I think she would SLAY this role so I’m sooo down for it 

Bradley
3 minutes ago, Tinnitus15 said:

It depends if he contract includes no-kill roles then she won’t do it..I think she would SLAY this role so I’m sooo down for it 

Why wouldn't she?

InTheCloset
10 minutes ago, TheDemonIClingTo said:

He said he had experimented, not that he was LGBT. They're completely different things

But there was a time where never gave a clear answer. There always have been ‘concerns’ regarding his sexuality. Anyways in my mind he is bi:ohwell:

The abyss stares back

enissa11
28 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Tom Hardy and Lady Gaga in the next Bond film, tell me this is not going to explode! Throwback to when @Tom Hardyattended the Born This Way Ball

omg i didn't know he has TASTE

Mad Architect of Light

Tinnitus15
10 minutes ago, Bradley said:

Why wouldn't she?

Some actors/actresses sign a no-kill contract,so they won’t be killed in the movie.I don’t know the reasons they do it but I’ve seen lots of them doing it..But this could be mostly for the horror movies

TheDemonIClingTo
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

But there was a time where never gave a clear answer. There always have been ‘concerns’ regarding his sexuality. Anyways in my mind he is bi:ohwell:

He never described himself as bi tho

enissa11

tbh i don't want to see her on action blockbusters, i know her soul lies within the horror scene, she said if she lived in the 60's she would be in the hitchcock groupies, i would love her making independent cult horror films

Mad Architect of Light

Bradley
Just now, Tinnitus15 said:

Some actors/actresses sign a no-kill contract,so they won’t be killed in the movie.I don’t know the reasons they do it but I’ve seen lots of them doing it

Oh, I think it's because it allows them to reprise the role and hence earn more money.

Gaga probably doesn't want to be tied to the franchise for that long.

Bradley
7 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

He can explore his concerns with me in bed!

I am happy to help him explore! Pro bono!

Tinnitus15
Just now, Bradley said:

Oh, I think it's because it allows them to reprise the role and hence earn more money.

Gaga probably doesn't want to be tied to the franchise for that long.

Maybe.. SPOILER for Halloween kills

Spoiler

In Halloween Kills I think Kyle Richards signed one

Tinnitus15
2 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

tbh i don't want to see her on action blockbusters, i know her soul lies within the horror scene, she said if she lived in the 60's she would be in the hitchcock groupies, i would love her making independent cult horror films

Same I kind of seeing her as a killer or maybe part of a paranormal horror movie..I’m manifesting her in a horror movie since AHS

Dr Fudge

Gaga-vision-lace-lens-goggles-make-singe

Ever since the Alejandro mv, I’ve felt she was born to play a super villain. I mean COME ON. 

Been a cuff touple, a puff bupple, a tough couple of years.

Archived