💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Paris Hilton speaking on Capitol Hill about her abuse.

JusKeepBreathin

Featured Posts

JusKeepBreathin

I'm not sure how to embed at a certain time in the video. If it's wrong she gets introduced at about 31:08.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Helxig

Holy sh.it I did not know this happened to her! That is VERY traumatic stuff. It's absolutely no wonder she dove into the party life to numb herself and escape that trauma

Good on her for talking out about it. I've heard a few of these stories floating around. How disgusting that this is happening so frequently

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

TSUNAMI
7 minutes ago, Helxig said:

Holy sh.it I did not know this happened to her! That is VERY traumatic stuff. It's absolutely no wonder she dove into the party life to numb herself and escape that trauma

Good on her for talking out about it. I've heard a few of these stories floating around. How disgusting that this is happening so frequently

Can you please summarize what she said? I'm at work, can't watch it yet

Helxig
Just now, TSUNAMI said:

Can you please summarize what she said? I'm at work, can't watch it yet

When she was 16 she woke up to two men entering her room saying "are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way" and was dragged out of her home, thinking she was being kidnapped, and her parents were crying but not helping her at all. They had put her into a facility for troubled youth where she faced horrific circumstances including staying in rooms with blood smeared walls, being watched by adult male staff members while showering, all kinds of abuse. And not just her but the other kids there, and it's something that's happening in these facilities all across America because they aren't regulated, and it's a billion dollar industry etc. etc.

That's a very basic summary, but you'll have to watch it later to hear the actual details!

Same kinda thing I remember Danielle Bregoli (catch me outside girl) saying about the ranch that Dr Phil sent her to. Lots of physical and mental abuse, depersonalisation of the kids, even kids dying while in care etc.

TSUNAMI
15 minutes ago, Helxig said:

When she was 16 she woke up to two men entering her room saying "are we going to do this the hard way or the easy way" and was dragged out of her home, thinking she was being kidnapped, and her parents were crying but not helping her at all. They had put her into a facility for troubled youth where she faced horrific circumstances including staying in rooms with blood smeared walls, being watched by adult male staff members while showering, all kinds of abuse. And not just her but the other kids there, and it's something that's happening in these facilities all across America because they aren't regulated, and it's a billion dollar industry etc. etc.

That's a very basic summary, but you'll have to watch it later to hear the actual details!

Same kinda thing I remember Danielle Bregoli (catch me outside girl) saying about the ranch that Dr Phil sent her to. Lots of physical and mental abuse, depersonalisation of the kids, even kids dying while in care etc.

That poor girl :(

Thank you for the summary; I do recall hearing something similar. 

Was it in the school where also Lady Gaga went to??

Helxig
1 hour ago, TSUNAMI said:

That poor girl :(

Thank you for the summary; I do recall hearing something similar. 

Was it in the school where also Lady Gaga went to??

Noo no no, not her school. It's a special facility that parents send 'troubled teens' to to rehabilitate them or 'scare them straight', which is really just an asylum where they get abused

Brainiac

If anyone wants more details about her story you can watch her documentary on YouTube. 

Archived