💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists whose music does not appeal to you?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

Cello

Oh I forgot about Bjork. I have tried to get into her because I love the weirdness and aesthetics but I find the music so grating :bradley:

I'm sorry if I offend any Bjork fans, I am open to being enlightened. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
enissa11
8 hours ago, Helxig said:

Olivia Rodrigo... objectively I know it's good, catchy music. But it comes across as so very strongly 'teenage girl problems' that I can't get into it. It reminds me of when I was 17 and having a crush was the biggest deal in the world and how it all felt so dramatic. But I'm an adult now and that sh.it is so far behind me, and hearing her music just makes me feel that embarrassment for what I thought actually mattered as a teenager

i experience the same as i was that teenager too, but it's not objectively good, that's on every listener, if most ppl find it good doesn't mean it's good and you're wrong, french fries are good? McDonalds is good? i don't think so....
And actually i think that even as teenager music is bad... Born this way to some extent is teenger music too, but it focus on what's actually important...

Mad Architect of Light

NYC Monster
23 minutes ago, Cello said:

Oh I forgot about Bjork. I have tried to get into her because I love the weirdness and aesthetics but I find the music so grating :bradley:

I'm sorry if I offend any Bjork fans, I am open to being enlightened. 

She's definitely not for everyone, so it's understandable. I'm not a big fan of hers but I really do love Post and Homogenic, I feel like if you're really wanting to get into her music, those albums are a bit more "digestible" and easier to listen to. 

phantasmas
11 hours ago, PartySick said:

Is this not just a flamebait magnet thread? :triggered:

Anyway, any living main pop artist who isn't named "Lady Gaga" for me :vegas: I don't think the music being released these days is bad necessarily, it just doesn't grab my attention. Especially when half the hits were only made for the sole purpose of being a hit.

I feel the same. And because so many artists nowadays create collabs from the same small pool of other artists, writers, and producers, everything begins to sound too similar. 

Stans should start demanding innovation and artistic exploration!! :messga:

phantasmas
7 hours ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

Carly Rae Jepsen?

I love how hard you go for CRJ on this website. You're doing the Lord's work. 

ChavaWM
12 hours ago, ARTPOP GAGA said:

Carly Rae Jepsen?

Never checked her out tbh besides that one song that was played everywhere

On 10/21/2021 at 6:33 AM, FfFfFfFF said:

Billie Eilish - I find her music to be style over substance, the melodies of her songs are drowned in muffled vocals that are not just appealing and don't add value to the song

I agree. No Time to Die is the only song I like of hers.

What I gathered from this thread - is something wrong with me that I relate to Olivia Rodrigo’s music? :toofunny:

KPOP:
All the meaningless song lyrics like dudududu, rum pa pum pum pum pum pum pum, ba da bing ba da boom boom boom 

and dated sounds, copy & paste songs: sing, rap, sing, music drop, sing, rap, breakdown 

:neyde:

Archived