đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists whose music does not appeal to you?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

I would have to say Beyonce. I have nothing against her and I believe she is an incredible artist, most of her music just doesnt appeal to me personally :tony:

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PartySick

Is this not just a flamebait magnet thread? :triggered:

Anyway, any living main pop artist who isn't named "Lady Gaga" for me :vegas: I don't think the music being released these days is bad necessarily, it just doesn't grab my attention. Especially when half the hits were only made for the sole purpose of being a hit.

đź–¤

Future Lovers

Everyone who’s saying Olivia really needs to think back to when they were 17 (her age when Sour was made) and ask themselves if they were any less dramatic about things they now view as no big deal. That is the age where every amount of pain feels like it’s going to be the end of the world. Every teenager on earth has experienced that phase. It just seems strange to pile onto her for just writing what she felt at an age where you feel everything to the most extreme degree. Especially when it is undeniable that if we at 17 were given a recording contract and told to make an album, almost all of our albums would’ve turned out pretty much like Sour. 

ChavaWM

Besides Gaga, Robyn, Kelis and Kylie, I don't have any interest in many pop acts or other artists in that spectrum of music. 

Not interested at all in Drake, Beyonce, Billie, Taylor, Ed, Adele, Coldplay, Imagine Dragons, Doja, Ariana, Justin, Lil Nas, and my list honestly goes on. 

trutheverafter

Billie Eilish (except Everything I wanted), Olivia Rodrigo (except G4U), Lana (everything after Paradise. I don't know, but it all sounds the same to me).

„Talk is cheap but costs a lot“

SevenWonder

All male pop stars. I like indie/folk/classic rock for male led bands/singers (Nirvana, Elliott Smith, Conor Oberst). Not pop. I have no idea why this is. It's just what my ears are drawn to. And I've always been like this. 

Beyonce. I just can't get into her. I've really, really tried. Her voice and persona do nothing for me. 

Taylor until folklore. Maybe because she worked with Bon Iver? Whatever the reason, I really liked that album. A first for me with Taylor.

Then there's tons that I don't really like or follow, but I don't hate: Katy, Adele, Lana, among others. 

Really for pop music I really just follow/stan Gaga and Rihanna. So...just Gaga these days.

Pennywise

How many flamebait threads will y'all allow before you ban this person? :ohwell:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

CyanDante
3 hours ago, PartySick said:

Is this not just a flamebait magnet thread? :triggered:

Anyway, any living main pop artist who isn't named "Lady Gaga" for me :vegas: I don't think the music being released these days is bad necessarily, it just doesn't grab my attention. Especially when half the hits were only made for the sole purpose of being a hit.

Not to mention, just to go viral on Tiktok. :awkney: 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

ARTPOP GAGA
2 hours ago, ChavaWM said:

Besides Gaga, Robyn, Kelis and Kylie, I don't have any interest in many pop acts or other artists in that spectrum of music. 

Carly Rae Jepsen?

Sepsami
11 hours ago, dzox said:

Maybe you're just too old to be her audience

Maybe, but other current artists do have me bopping :vegas: I guess its VERY teenage girly music :ohwell:

Good 4 U is great sonically (basically paramore) but the lyrics just :messga:

Archived