💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Artists whose music does not appeal to you?

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
5 hours ago, Forbidden Love said:

Everyone who’s saying Olivia really needs to think back to when they were 17 (her age when Sour was made) and ask themselves if they were any less dramatic about things they now view as no big deal. That is the age where every amount of pain feels like it’s going to be the end of the world. Every teenager on earth has experienced that phase. It just seems strange to pile onto her for just writing what she felt at an age where you feel everything to the most extreme degree. Especially when it is undeniable that if we at 17 were given a recording contract and told to make an album, almost all of our albums would’ve turned out pretty much like Sour. 

You mean 

any teen who has a record contract at the age of 17 who isn’t Billie 

:huntyga:

Or Britney 

Or Christina 

you can really tell Olivia is inspired by teen Taylor and they share similar petty attitudes with their songwriting but even Taylor’s early work had a bit more maturity though. 

pettiness doesn’t always equal angst 

please enlighten me to death

DeanSummer

I am not a fan of Michael Jacksons voice .. the songs are catchy and bops but I just can't stand his voice 

DS

The Fame Monster

I wish I liked Adele’s music, but it’s just not working for me. Same goes with Taylor Swift. 

Find your freedom in the music

Luna Lovegood

Taylor she makes a catchy tune or two but she’s highly overrated along with Jesy Mandela or whatever her name is 

luna’s advocate

CyanLights

Don’t cancel me but The Beatles :S I’ve listened to them dozen upon dozens of times but I could never get into them. Not saying they are bad, just not my cup of tea :shrug: 

bionic
Just now, CyanLights said:

Don’t cancel me but The Beatles :S I’ve listened to them dozen upon dozens of times but I could never get into them. Not saying they are bad, just not my cup of tea :shrug: 

The American Invasion or whatever was propagated by the CIA, so you're right to think that

buy bionic

Just now, bionic said:

The American Invasion or whatever was propagated by the CIA, so you're right to think that

giphy.webp?cid=6c09b952ee00943f352f1d0f3

CyanLights
1 minute ago, bionic said:

Whatcha mean? I didn’t know there was a conspiracy behind them :green: personally I saw that literally everyone worshiped them but despite that I couldn’t get into their sound :S 

bionic

I can't comprehend the notion that people in this thread love Gaga but don't find a single song by some of these artists listed appealing

buy bionic

Cello

I like to give pretty much every artist a chance but I struggle to get into most of Taylors music, as well as Ed Sheeran, Olivia Rodrigo, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X

she/her đŸ‘čđŸ–€ | đŸš«Tabloid JunkieđŸŽ¶

Cello
29 minutes ago, DeanSummer said:

I am not a fan of Michael Jacksons voice .. the songs are catchy and bops but I just can't stand his voice 

I have seen a few people say this. I think his voice is smooth like butter from 60s - early 80s and he still has that capability even in the '00s (from hearing demos) but I think because he is so expressive that it can be a bit over the top sometimes with the hee hees and other sounds that come out of his mouth lol. It is a unique and recognisable voice but I can totally see why it wouldn't be some people's cup of tea 

15 minutes ago, Cello said:

I like to give pretty much every artist a chance but I struggle to get into most of Taylors music, as well as Ed Sheeran, Olivia Rodrigo, Doja Cat, Lil Nas X

Screenshot-20211022-083054-Instagram.jpg

Cello
1 minute ago, dojo said:

Screenshot-20211022-083054-Instagram.jpg

shade GIF by WE tv

Archived