💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Dua & Lana management team to scout singer for UK's Eurovision 2022

Teletubby

Featured Posts

littlepotter

I don't understand why they don't pick more popular singers

Also y'all are misunderstanding, the team isn't getting Dua for ESC, it's just her management team scouting for potential artists

chaeri pls

Juanlittlem
8 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Also y'all are misunderstanding, the team isn't getting Dua for ESC, it's just her management team scouting for potential artists

'cause having artists that already have an international fanbase would make zero sense? Like imagine Adele or Gaga going to the contest, who would even try to vote another contestant?

Locked in a basement again?! / I ❤️ Teletubby.

Magneto
4 hours ago, FentyGa said:

dua should do it

although idk if she would be allowed to compete for the uk or if she’d have to represent albania? regardless, she would be great for it

San Marino had Flo Rida this year:bear:

Free my mind

FentyGa
4 hours ago, FameMonster01 said:

she would be more unable to compete for Albania since none of her family is from Albania, but Kosovo, and Kosovo isn't competing at Eurovision

don’t certain countries not acknowledge kosovo’s independence? she’s referred to herself as albanian a few times

FameMonster01
1 hour ago, FentyGa said:

don’t certain countries not acknowledge kosovo’s independence? she’s referred to herself as albanian a few times

Well yeah people from Kosovo are Albanians mostly (today, not throughout the rest of the history) , but I was unsure if she was allowed to compete in the albanian national final if she doesn't have albanian citizienship, but I guess it's possible 

and yeah, lots of participating countries don't recognize kosovo which is why Kosovo isn't participating and probably never will 

littlepotter
9 hours ago, Juanlittlem said:

'cause having artists that already have an international fanbase would make zero sense? Like imagine Adele or Gaga going to the contest, who would even try to vote another contestant?

Exactly...? I mean you just said the exact reason why countries would want popular singers to represent them :air:

chaeri pls

19 hours ago, littlepotter said:

I don't think it ever worked? At least in recent years – Cascada had hits all over Europe (and pretty much the world), but they still flopped when they represented Germany at the ESC. :toofunny:

Archived