💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new video

Swedish House Mafia, The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

BabylonChristmas

I'm not sure if this has been uploaded, or not, but if not, then here you go :ally:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

BabylonChristmas
Just now, kvnrp said:

If he does the After Hours rollout, this should be the huge single

jlv1hpfnzjg9.gif

I'm ready :nooo:

Yeees, me too! Take My Breath was amazing, but I have a feeling this will be even better :enigma:

When I was young, I prayed for lightning 🎧

Andreu

As a the weeknd song it's great. As a SHM track, the production didn't impress me as much as I hoped. At least its much better than lifetime imo.

3 minutes ago, Andreu said:

As a the weeknd song it's great. As a SHM track, the production didn't impress me as much as I hoped. At least its much better than lifetime imo.

Lifetime is such a good song :dom:

Andreu
1 minute ago, POP2 said:

honestly, I was obsessed with both LT and IGB the moment they dropped and had them on loop for the first few days, but they also got old incredibly fast. In lifetime's case I feel that it's because it sounds amazing, but it' kind of the same thing over and over again. Moth to A Flame definitely has more contrast between the parts, even tho it still lacks the proper drop I wish it had.

Teletubby
13 minutes ago, POP2 said:

yes, it is good but not great:lolly:

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Teletubby

FCPTE7RXEAgMNu2?format=jpg&name=900x900

Anderson123

Well I just listened to it and it's ok. If it does well it's gonna be because it's The Weeknd and Swedish House Mafia, but the song itself doesn't really feel like a single to be honest. I assume this is for The Weeknd's album but odd to see SHM's name first, seems more like a standalone single.

Teletubby
1 hour ago, Anderson123 said:

I assume this is for The Weeknd's album but odd to see SHM's name first, seems more like a standalone single.

this is a single from SHM's upcoming album "Paradise Again"

• Teletubby changed the title to Swedish House Mafia, The Weeknd - Moth To A Flame

Archived