Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

ABBA - "Just a Notion" (out now)

renly0910

Featured Posts

ARTPOPe

Ugh, can't wait :nooo:

Hope it's another Don't Shut Me Down type of song, a little more boppy.

Stream The Love Invention

Cello

Woop woop! Loved the 2 songs released so far 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

• renly0910 changed the title to ABBA - "Just a Notion" (out midnight)

I’m curious. I know the song is from

the Voulez-Vouz album sessions, but is this a recording from then as well? Or recently recorded during the Voyage sessions?

I heard the demo and it really sounds like they re-recorded the song. The voices of the girls are more mature here. And that's fine honestly. Would be weird to have an actual 1978 recording on the album for the cohesion of the product. 

Lona Delery

i dont think they re-recorded this, the vocals on DSMD and ISHFIY sound a whole lot different compared to this song

but its a bop i like ha

Sometimes it feels like I've got a war in my mind, I wanna get off but I keep riding the ride

Joaco95
3 hours ago, Lona Delery said:

i dont think they re-recorded this, the vocals on DSMD and ISHFIY sound a whole lot different compared to this song

but its a bop i like ha

I still need to take a listen (is not available on my country) but it seems they mixed old and new vocals

idk why people are asking for Just Like That when JAN its a superior song  and actually feels like an ABBA song

Joaco95

omg I'm so used to Arrival's version that this one sounds a little weird to me, but it's good either way :giveup:

• renly0910 changed the title to ABBA - "Just a Notion" (out now)

Archived