💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Gucci Promo starting

Mother of Puppies

Featured Posts

Mother of Puppies

According to Deuxmoi Gucci promo will start very soon ( I mean, obviously because it's just a month away :tony:) They said it starts at the beginning of November!

Well, read for yourselves! What do we think? :pray:

Something BIG planned? What could that be? I can only think of the movie premiere... but already on Nov 15th? :oprah:

0904-AFC4-BEEB-47-FD-9258-3-B84-B017-E69

37-DCCB39-1356-44-F8-B205-6-ACFCF81-B30-

Call me LADY MOP & I'll mop the floor with you 🧹

Pop Music

serve after serve incoming 

Gaga 💝Taylor 💝Carly Rae 💝Rina 💝MARINA 💝Britney💝Lights 💝Shania 💝Sigrid💝

Mother of Puppies
Just now, Corona said:

Not the guy who literally posted fake Lana rumours for clout:bear:

Don't really care lol but we know Gucci promo is coming :ally:

Blastertoyo
5 minutes ago, Mother of Puppies said:

Don't really care lol but we know Gucci promo is coming :ally:

This was never news :huntyga:

this is literally “Chromatica promo to start after tomorrow” all over again 

please enlighten me to death

Mother of Puppies
9 minutes ago, Blastertoyo said:

This was never news :huntyga:

this is literally “Chromatica promo to start after tomorrow” all over again 

well it doesn't say "news" anywhere :huntyga: It's just an "event" :ally:

LilyLark
1 hour ago, Corona said:

Not the guy who literally posted fake Lana rumours for clout:bear:

DeuxMoi is wrong 90% of the time, but they have (in the past) been correct about magazine covers. I wouldn't be surprised if Gaga's covering next month's Vogue.

That said, the whole Gucci thing is...bizarre. It was never going to have the amount of promo that ASIB did (early release date + multiple festivals + Gaga's big first role + the media being super into Gaga and Bradley), but at this point one would think there would be another trailer, some more posters, etc. with things picking up speed around the premiere and 2-3 weeks before the public can see the film.

The way the film is being handled, one would think it's going to bomb and be a write-off. However, if it is a potential bomb there is no way they would release it in late November—a super crowded time frame with a lot of movies out—instead of moving it to February/March. There's a long history of potential Oscar films that have bad screenings and issues being moved to late February.

I'm wondering if maybe there's an issue with Adam Driver. Over the past two or so weeks, Jodie Comer, Matt Damon, and Ben Affleck did quite a bit of interviews, etc. for the Last Duel separate from the interviews they did when it premiered at Venice. Adam apparently was absent from all of it (or nearly all of it). His role was way larger than Ben's role and he's a big enough name (with a devoted fan base) that there's no way the studio would be okay with him just...disappearing like that.

Well that’s obvious tbh, no need to be an insider. I can already predict that the movie will be displayed to the gp @ cinemas by the end of next month 🤪🤪

2 hours ago, LilyLark said:

I'm wondering if maybe there's an issue with Adam Driver. Over the past two or so weeks, Jodie Comer, Matt Damon, and Ben Affleck did quite a bit of interviews, etc. for the Last Duel separate from the interviews they did when it premiered at Venice. Adam apparently was absent from all of it (or nearly all of it). His role was way larger than Ben's role and he's a big enough name (with a devoted fan base) that there's no way the studio would be okay with him just...disappearing like that.

I think Adam could be still busy filming a movie in Ohio, at least they're having casting calls still so I guess it's not wrapped yet:

LilyLark
7 hours ago, Ivy said:

I think Adam could be still busy filming a movie in Ohio, at least they're having casting calls still so I guess it's not wrapped yet:

Hm, interesting. I still find it a bit strange, though. White Noise isn't a gigantic blockbuster nor a tiny indie with no budget—it's the type of film that can afford to miss their lead actor for 2 days (plus, they don't shoot all 7 days of the week). For him to do nothing is...still kind of odd...although it makes more sense with the information you provided.

Mother of Puppies

@LilyLark

I'm not sure if this could be a reason, but I have heard and read a few times that Adam has anxiety and doesn't really like red carpets, interviews etc.

https://elemental.medium.com/leave-adam-driver-alone-you-jackals-d5344c5e3dad

Tinnitus15

I’m curious how the studio will manage to promote the movie?Like Eternals,Spencer coming out the same month,the competition is high.Gucci’s cast has big names in Hollywood(Al Pacino,Salma Hayek,Jared Leto,Adam Driver,Lady Gaga),basically this cast is huge and we haven’t heard new things from the movie.I really hope they’ll push the movie hard cuz it screams a smash hit 

Future Lovers
10 hours ago, LilyLark said:

Well Adam doesn't like doing press in general. He's talked a lot about how he just doesn't enjoy it and how it makes him uncomfortable and he's mostly shied away from it save for Star Wars (but even then he was the one you saw doing interviews the least). The Last Duel does feature him more prominently but Matt Damon and Ben Affleck are not just actors in the film, they also wrote it and co-produced it so it makes sense that they're the ones talking more. Plus, Disney knew from the jump it was going to be a flop (and it is) so it makes sense they're letting the more established names take the reins. Adam does have a big name and sizable fanbase but nothing compared to Matt and Ben. 

TheDemonIClingTo
9 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

Well Adam doesn't like doing press in general. He's talked a lot about how he just doesn't enjoy it and how it makes him uncomfortable and he's mostly shied away from it 

Perfectly understandable

Archived