💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish shares "Eilish" fragrance

alsemanche

Featured Posts

ProfessionalClown

Why tf is there so much drama and animosity over a damn fragrance lmao.

In my fragrance groups everyone is raving and super excited that celeb scents are coming back with quality bottles and scents and for a good price (68 is cheap for fragrance when compared to 300-500 dollar niche bottles) and to kinda rep your fave artist.

it’s not that deep 

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cello
Just now, ProfessionalClown said:

In my fragrance groups everyone is raving and super excited that celeb scents are coming back with quality bottles and scents and for a good price (68 is cheap for fragrance when compared to 300-500 dollar niche bottles) and to kinda rep your fave artist.

it’s not that deep 

This.

It's just a perfume. If you don't care for it, just move on :laughga:

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

alsemanche
5 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

it’s not that deep 

Because GGD sees a Billie thread and can't not sh*t on it :billie: 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

MonsterPaws
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

She said that because of the ARTPOP perfume, not fame, bc they wanted her to replicate the sellings of fame and use her to make more money selling more perfumes for the sake of it, but she wasn't interested in it anymore, she did what she wanted with fame and that's it.
She really put a lot of thought and soul into fame, and she made practically a short film to promote it, very artsy and meaningful, with a lot of occultism symbology and stuff, she researched a lot, it wasn't just a generic perfume commercial at all, if she wasn't so much into it that, it would've never be possible.

I'm so happy to hear that. 

I loved everything about Fame. From the bottle to the Klein video. The whole concept of Fame and the black liquid while being seductive and alluring all fascinated me. And again, it smelled SO good. Very middle eastern (I'm from the UAE and it's very reminiscent of "Arabic" perfumes popular here).

Eau de Gaga DEFINITELY felt like a cash grab. And while it smelled...okay, it just felt like a cheap knock off of Jo Malone's Sea Salt and Wood Sage.

So if anyone misses Eau de Gaga I highly suggest Jo Malone's perfume. Much more high quality!

LadyxGaGa

i am so happy for this, i hope this fragrance outsells all of the other pop girls perfume sales combined

i rly hope billie can b able to pay her rent with this perfume, she deserves some money here or there

lets all try to each buy 5 bottles each so she can rly make something

lets also buy her album 

every single one of us love billie here

the cultural reset of the 2010's

RAMROD
19 minutes ago, Judas Oyster said:

whats the scent tho

Fruity is top notes, Spices, Cocoa and Vanilla is the middle notes, and musk, tonka bean and woods for base notes. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Judas Oyster
33 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

Fruity is top notes, Spices, Cocoa and Vanilla is the middle notes, and musk, tonka bean and woods for base notes. 

Sounds a little too feminine but nice anyway

Would be cool if Finneas made his own "man" parfume now haha. Wouldnt buy it tho.

Joaco95
On 10/20/2021 at 12:51 PM, enissa11 said:

at least FAME was interesting, belladonna + blood + cum + inciense = homuncule, esoterism, alchemy and occult arts..... Billie brings... vanilla i guess...

it doesnt have cum or blood tho :awkney:

Archived