💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish shares "Eilish" fragrance

alsemanche

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Who cares if it feels too mature and serious? If that’s what she wants to make a scent like this, let her. It’s for her creativity 

I don’t understand your point. It’s not like Billie Eilish created the design of the bottle, the fragance etc. 
i was saying that whoever came with this concept, to me, messed the mark. 
Yeah she prob talked with them to make it more like her last era. But if you’re gonna present another overpriced tagged parfum, at least make something a bit more exciting. Okay and I’m done explaining myself

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blastertoyo
4 hours ago, zakariah said:

the music genre doesn’t matter, her celebrity status SCREAMS POP STAR

by your logic, everytime gaga does jazz, she stops being a pop star LOL

2 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Billie is an alternative artist. She has made a few pop-influenced songs, but she’s till an alternative artist. At most alternative-pop.

Also wtf does her status mean? It’s just her popularity. That’s it. It doesn’t “scream pop star” it’s just her being a big name. By YOUR logic multiple rock stars and rap artists would be considered pop stars for how big their following is bc their “celebrity status screams pop star”.

you make no sense.

One word

Bjork

:huntyga:

please enlighten me to death

enissa11
7 hours ago, alsemanche said:

You're literally obsessed with dragging her on every thread it's actually hilarious :ladyhaha:yeah everyone has to release cum perfume to be interesting and hip now, normal scents are totally boring and pathetic, you're 100% right

i'm not obsessed with dragging her, i just happen to dislike most of the stuff she does, i like a few of her songs tho, i think you're specially touchy when it comes to her.
you don't hate to release a cum perfume to be interesting, i never say anything like that... but there are a lot of interesting stuff in this world, vanilla is not one of them, very uninspired imo.

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
4 hours ago, Miichael said:

The blood and cum weren't actually a part of it ultimately

idk about that, but it was part of the concept, is very interesting, it's an homuncule recipe in a lot of witch grimoires, gaga has a lot of knowledge in occult arts, is fascinating..

Mad Architect of Light

enissa11
5 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

Idk what comment you read but like
that’s not how my logic worked lmao.

Gaga focused on pop music. That makes her a pop star. She crossed over to jazz music, but her focus is on pop music.

Billie is an alternative artist. She has made a few pop-influenced songs, but she’s till an alternative artist. At most alternative-pop.

Also wtf does her status mean? It’s just her popularity. That’s it. It doesn’t “scream pop star” it’s just her being a big name. By YOUR logic multiple rock stars and rap artists would be considered pop stars for how big their following is bc their “celebrity status screams pop star”.

you make no sense.

lmao billie is a full on popstar are you kidding me? all the music she's known for is pop, bad guy, bury a friend, therefore i am, good girls go to hell, lost cause etc, she signed since the very start the same gigantic major label lady gaga's in, she never belonged to an alternative scene before hitting big and be signed by a major label like most rock bands and rappers.
By this same logic we can argue that Gaga is also an alternative artists because she has a lot of pop songs with jazz, rock, metal, industrial and goth elements and she has has work with alternative and underground edm bands and djs in her albums...
The only thing because ppl perceive her as alternative is an illusion, a image and an aesthetic, and because she leaned to the melancholic pop pipeline artists already established before her that had the same false alternative perception.

Mad Architect of Light

littlepotter
8 hours ago, johnmonster said:

She only has two :saladga:

And the Voce Viva era? :billie:

chaeri pls

Miichael
3 hours ago, littlepotter said:

And the Voce Viva era? :billie:

Gaga was chosen as the face of the campaign, but it's a Valentino brand fragrance

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

TheDemonIClingTo
2 minutes ago, Miichael said:

Gaga was chosen as the face of the campaign, but it's a Valentino brand fragrance

Yep. Not hers, no buy

MonsterPaws
13 hours ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

Had. The word is had. 

im so sad. I know it was a management push since Gaga explicitly said it in 5'2 but gawd Fame was an AMAZING fragrance.

It eventually became super cheap too.

RIP Fame.

enissa11
7 minutes ago, MonsterPaws said:

im so sad. I know it was a management push since Gaga explicitly said it in 5'2 but gawd Fame was an AMAZING fragrance.

It eventually became super cheap too.

RIP Fame.

She said that because of the ARTPOP perfume, not fame, bc they wanted her to replicate the sellings of fame and use her to make more money selling more perfumes for the sake of it, but she wasn't interested in it anymore, she did what she wanted with fame and that's it.
She really put a lot of thought and soul into fame, and she made practically a short film to promote it, very artsy and meaningful, with a lot of occultism symbology and stuff, she researched a lot, it wasn't just a generic perfume commercial at all, if she wasn't so much into it that, it would've never be possible.

Mad Architect of Light

Pandauralife
22 hours ago, JaysAMess said:

The bottle is pretty.

Making this post has been a life long dream of mine since I first joined this forum. The journey of opening this thread, reading the replies and agreeing with your post but then to quote you and give you my thoughts has been one of the most exciting parts of my life so far, and I can't wait for you to read it! x

The way I CACKLED reading this

ProfessionalClown
13 hours ago, Killa said:

I don’t understand your point. It’s not like Billie Eilish created the design of the bottle, the fragance etc. 
i was saying that whoever came with this concept, to me, messed the mark. 
Yeah she prob talked with them to make it more like her last era. But if you’re gonna present another overpriced tagged parfum, at least make something a bit more exciting. Okay and I’m done explaining myself

She
did though. She said herself she wanted to create a scent that had an “ambery” tinge because of her synesthesia and she had been “searching for a scent for years”. She had massive control. Parlux, the brand that distributes it, is known for giving big amounts of freedom to their designers. Paris Hilton is under the house and she has pretty much all control over her fragrances. Same with Vince Camuto and Kenneth Cole.

68 dollars is not overpriced at all either? That’s actually really cheap..

If you want overpriced look at Rihanna’s Fenty.

Archived