Billie Eilish shares "Eilish" fragrance

alsemanche

Featured Posts

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • alsemanche changed the title to Billie Eilish shares "Eilish" fragrance
Cybikitty

"fragrance has been an enormous part of my life" ...you mean like... smelling things?? like one of your 5 basic senses? :awkney:

Suspiria

The bottle looks kinda nice but the way celebs all feel the need to claim every little money-maker side project was their life goal since they were 2 years old lmao, stop it. It's so comical. Just sell the product and go.

10 minutes ago, Cybikitty said:

"fragrance has been an enormous part of my life" ...you mean like... smelling things?? like one of your 5 basic senses? :awkney:

So we have to experience the senses on a basic level? Let's just eat slop then. After all, taste is a basic sense.

GAMS, gay popstar

Putang Ina Mo

The bottle seems not on brand for Billie... or maybe it's just me.

my username says it all 🇵🇭

flyaway

But why selling fragrances? 

I would prefer oreos like Gaga did, or some "Eilish chips" 

A perfume.... What a joke 

JaysAMess

The bottle is pretty.

13 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

The bottle looks kinda nice but the way celebs all feel the need to claim every little money-maker side project was their life goal since they were 2 years old lmao, stop it. It's so comical. Just sell the product and go.

Making this post has been a life long dream of mine since I first joined this forum. The journey of opening this thread, reading the replies and agreeing with your post but then to quote you and give you my thoughts has been one of the most exciting parts of my life so far, and I can't wait for you to read it! x

Anderson123

Love Billie and that bottle looks good but why do artists and celebrities have to be like wow fragances have been like the FOUNDATION of my personality, so passionate about this. I mean she is 200% involved in her projects, we've seen her make music, direct music videos so she probably also had a lot to do in the design and smell of it but idk seems like they try to convince people that they've been planning this since they were 6 years old.

20 minutes ago, Suspiria said:

Haus labs was created to force people to be kind, and u are mean???? And Gaga's passion has always been makeup and to be kind, so joke is on you, since a child she was kind to everyone, and loved makeup, so she's an expert and created her brand. It's just logic, 1+1=2.  You love something u become an expert and u make money out of it, I love Kinder and I buy it for christmas as chocolates, and I could 100% start my chocolate factory, if i had money and i was famous

Roughhouse Dandy

Bottle is gorgeous; I know it's me being impatient, but I wish we got even a hint of what it is going to smell like so we can know how much to anticipate it. 

Hope it's not too expensive bc we *will* be buying. 

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

RAMROD

I need notes list :bradley:

How reckless not to have it available alongside the announcement 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sneaky Oliver

I'm not a fan of the bottle, it kinda lacks the wow factor I would expect from her

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Archived