30 minutes ago, johnmonster said:

She only has two :saladga:

I want so confused I was sitting here like “1….2……um”

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Killa said:

They really lost track of her brand when marketing this.

the era isnt that important please. Like, its like shell say “j’adore” at some point. I’m pretty sure the gp is more expecting a “duh”… 

too adult and classy and boring. I don’t get whose this for

The f*ck does this even mean

JusKeepBreathin

My boobs are bigger tease...:billie:

Honestly I like the bottle. 

You guys without touring all these artists need to do something. Touring is where artists make the bulk of there money. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

JusKeepBreathin
50 minutes ago, johnmonster said:

She only has two :saladga:

Had. The word is had. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Miichael
7 hours ago, enissa11 said:

at least FAME was interesting, belladonna + blood + cum + inciense = homuncule, esoterism, alchemy and occult arts..... Billie brings... vanilla i guess...

The blood and cum weren't actually a part of it ultimately

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

40 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

The f*ck does this even mean

That this parfume seems out of a Brand like “j’adore”, dont know some amarige givenchy. It feels too mature and serious.

TimisaMonster
9 hours ago, Tangina said:

The bottle seems not on brand for Billie... or maybe it's just me.

It's like Kim Kardashians fragrance bottle...

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

JusKeepBreathin
7 hours ago, enissa11 said:

at least FAME was interesting, belladonna + blood + cum + inciense = homuncule, esoterism, alchemy and occult arts..... Billie brings... vanilla i guess...

Not really but that was a great Metallica record. I recommend it to everyone. 

TheSlash

Not some of y'all shading Billie for selling her own fragrance and the way she promotes it while Gaga does the same with Haus Labs :billie:

I'm probably not her target group (as I doubt it being unisex), but good for her :kara: . If she wants to do it just let her do.

Ew, David!

Helxig

The bottle isn't her on the album cover like I was guessing but it is gorgeous :flutter:  it fits the theme of her current era/album cover so well with all the gold tones and very simple opulence

I'm so curious to know what her fragrance will smell like, especially given she said it's her 'favourite smell in the world' ... what is Billie Eilish's favourite smell in the world?

I hope the release the notes soon so we can get an idea!

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Helxig
1 hour ago, JusKeepBreathin said:

My boobs are bigger tease...:billie:

Honestly I like the bottle. 

You guys without touring all these artists need to do something. Touring is where artists make the bulk of there money. 

It's clearly not about making money though, she was the biggest star on the planet for a couple year, and is still mega famous, she has millions upon millions upon millions of dollars. She said the fragrance has always been an enormous part of her life and this has been years in the making, and she's always dreamed of making a fragrance. It sounds like a passion project to me

JusKeepBreathin
2 minutes ago, Helxig said:

It's clearly not about making money though, she as the biggest star on the planet and is still mega famous, she has millions upon millions upon millions. She said the fragrance has always been an enormous part of her life and this has been years in the making, and she's always dreamed of making a fragrance. It sounds like a passion project to me

I hope so. I love that bottle. It's really beautiful. I hope the fragrance is just as pretty. 

Also my comment wasn't meant to put her down or anyone down. I love a good scent no matter who makes it. 

Helxig
Just now, JusKeepBreathin said:

I hope so. I love that bottle. It's really beautiful. I hope the fragrance is just as pretty. 

Also my comment wasn't meant to put her down or anyone down. I love a good scent no matter who makes it. 

Oh I know I wasn't attacking you lol  just saying I don't think it's about money for her. I just think, why not? If I were a celebrity I would love to make a fragrance! My own personally crafted fragrance. Sounds like a dream

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Killa said:

That this parfume seems out of a Brand like “j’adore”, dont know some amarige givenchy. It feels too mature and serious.

Who cares if it feels too mature and serious? If that’s what she wants to make a scent like this, let her. It’s for her creativity 

Blastertoyo
5 hours ago, ProfessionalClown said:

also for 68 bucks it’s super cheap, especially if it’s a 100ml bottle too.

Pretty sure Fame was 50$ for 100ml 

:trollga:

please enlighten me to death

Archived