đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Billie Eilish shares "Eilish" fragrance

alsemanche

Featured Posts

Roughhouse Dandy

Now that I'm thinking more about it, I wish this was started last era so we could've gotten a sPoOkY fragrance first :ally:

This is my Hannah Montana™️ lipgloss.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Teletubby
6 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I need notes list :bradley:

How reckless not to have it available alongside the announcement 

Eilish™ is an amber gourmand with a warm vanilla scent. The fragrance opens with sugared petals, accented by juicy mandarin and red berries. https://www.teenvogue.com/story/billie-eilish-fragrance

“I’ve always been in love with vanilla, since I was a kid and my mom would teach me to bake,” she says, admitting that she found its taste “disgusting” from the start, though the scent stuck with her. “Vanilla is such a...a loved smell,” she says. “But, for me, that was really how I felt like I wanted to smell, and just my favorite smell.” It’s not just vanilla that makes the fragrance. Created with “a lot of back-and-forth” during the pandemic, Eilish had total control over the process. The result is considered a gourmand (a term for perfumes with edible notes that are sometimes referred to as “foodie”) with “cozy” notes of amber and musk that also have a backstory: “I have synesthesia, so my favorite smells are these like, amber-colored smells, to me, in my brain,” says Eilish of the phenomenon that causes senses to merge in various ways, including perceiving aromas as colors or objects. “I have a really strong nose, and since I was like a little kid, smells are all I think about,” she says. “I associate everything through my nose—like, for real.”
https://www.vogue.com/article/billie-eilish-on-launching-her-first-fragrance

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Cello

She looks so stunning!! And I love the bottle. Similar vibe to the Not My Responsibility video and her Vogue shoot. 

she/her 👹🖤 | 🚫Tabloid Junkie🎶

gagawaffles
1 hour ago, Cybikitty said:

"fragrance has been an enormous part of my life" ...you mean like... smelling things?? like one of your 5 basic senses? :awkney:

Lmaoooooo

enissa11

the way that caption is so manufactured, it feels copy pasted with 0 thought put on it

Mad Architect of Light

Chlorine Sevigny
1 hour ago, Cybikitty said:

"fragrance has been an enormous part of my life" ...you mean like... smelling things?? like one of your 5 basic senses? :awkney:

Stahhhp :air:

FentyGa
1 hour ago, Tangina said:

The bottle seems not on brand for Billie... or maybe it's just me.

yeah it’s just you

alsemanche
1 hour ago, Tangina said:

The bottle seems not on brand for Billie... or maybe it's just me.

It's very on brand with her current era and aesthetic. Just look at the album cover. 

Soft, soothing, and succulent

Luv u Sum
2 hours ago, Suspiria said:

The bottle looks kinda nice but the way celebs all feel the need to claim every little money-maker side project was their life goal since they were 2 years old lmao, stop it. It's so comical. Just sell the product and go.

i’ve always wanted to have a perfume so i would be excited 

KURUSHITOVSKA

How come frangrances are always a "big part of any singer's life"?

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta tarántula?

bionic
2 minutes ago, KURUSHITOVSKA said:

How come frangrances are always a "big part of any singer's life"?

because saying "i dont care for perfume but buy this lol" doesn't empty shelves

3 minutes ago, Luv u Sum said:

i’ve always wanted to have a perfume so i would be excited 

its not difficult or expensive to mix your own/have your own professionally made

buy bionic

Chromatography

the last picture is hilariously bad. the pose, the expression...

Archived