NichuuB
43 minutes ago, FFXIV WhiteMage said:

real housewives yas GIF

i voted Justin :billie:

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live

Property of @Whale

Tinnitus15
8 minutes ago, TSUNAMI said:

We should vote Lil Nas X. He deserved it. 

And Gaga isn’t?

Teletubby

L4S promo 
ga.jpg

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

DoremonLove

Deserving. Why r ppl asking why is she nominated. She released btw cover album, remix album , jazz cover album and gonna star in a movie. :hor: she won last yr she can win again keep voting. 

How can anoyone not love gaga

• 3 weeks later...
James Gibson

Bumping this out of nowhere cause got me thinking. MTV just picks whoever they like and EMAs specially change results to any person who attends or send a thank you video, it's just so clear.

With that considered, Gaga is in Europe till at least the end of the week. The show is this sunday, the 14th in Hungary. It's unlikely Gaga will fly there but what if people from MTV in the continent gets an acceptance speech from her this week? I found really weird they even nominated her since she's been so off radar of pop music this year and artists like Olivia Rodrigo would be a better fit. What if she was nominated with her possible presence in mind already.

Anyway, just a random possibility and not a serious prediction at all. But I would not be totally shocked as MTV done weirder things before to fit their schedule.

NichuuB
12 minutes ago, James Gibson said:

Bumping this out of nowhere cause got me thinking. MTV just picks whoever they like and EMAs specially change results to any person who attends or send a thank you video, it's just so clear.

With that considered, Gaga is in Europe till at least the end of the week. The show is this sunday, the 14th in Hungary. It's unlikely Gaga will fly there but what if people from MTV in the continent gets an acceptance speech from her this week? I found really weird they even nominated her since she's been so off radar of pop music this year and artists like Olivia Rodrigo would be a better fit. What if she was nominated with her possible presence in mind already.

Anyway, just a random possibility and not a serious prediction at all. But I would not be totally shocked as MTV done weirder things before to fit their schedule.

You actually have a good point and I hope you're right.:firega:

Property of @Whale

Archived