💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Salma saves gay from a question about gay (Salma Hayek)

Werk

Featured Posts

voltron92
2 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

well then do bring him to my annual Swingers Ball with you. we can exchange our men:v:

Hypothetically how would one get invited to one of these events? Asking for a friend. 

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
Just now, voltron92 said:

Hypothetically how would one get invited to one of these events? Asking for a friend. 

you make sure your partner is hot n you know someone who is either throwing it or someone in attending. connections, thats how you get invited:vegas:

The abyss stares back

NichuuB
42 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

well then do bring him to my annual Swingers Ball with you. we can exchange our men:v:

:partysick:

Property of @Whale

Not The Real Gaga

I would offer my left arm to whatever God Richard Madden believes in for him to TOP me

NOW GIVE ME THAT WP!

InTheCloset
6 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

I would offer my left arm to whatever God Richard Madden believes in for him to TOP me

NOW GIVE ME THAT WP!

He believes in Gaga. The one true God of the gays:vegas:

The abyss stares back

JusKeepBreathin
2 hours ago, androiduser said:

Richard Madden and Salma Hayek are playing superheros in the movie Eternals, and he is rumored to be gay, it's like a public secret, so the reporter asked the (invasive) question about the gay superhero phenomenon.

Actually there is a gay superhero and a gay kiss in the movie. 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

RAMROD
4 hours ago, Werk said:

I'm not accusing of Richard Madden of being gay so please let me live I just put that in the title cause it's shorter and easier to read and so y'all would click

Reported for using Gay for your own benefits :chica:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

CyanDante
3 hours ago, androiduser said:

Richard Madden and Salma Hayek are playing superheros in the movie Eternals, and he is rumored to be gay, it's like a public secret, so the reporter asked the (invasive) question about the gay superhero phenomenon.

The reporter was talking about the character Phastos, played by Brian Tree Henry, who is going to be the first gay MCU superhero. 

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

I thought he was gay with known relationship. I remember stslking him for photos loool and it was all over him and the boyfriend 

Bradley
48 minutes ago, Not The Real Gaga said:

NOW GIVE ME THAT WP!

I love the unapologetic energy in this.

Us when we meet Richard Madden:

baby if I'm the bottom then you're the TOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOP!

TheDemonIClingTo
12 hours ago, Werk said:

I'm not accusing of Richard Madden of being gay so please let me live I just put that in the title cause it's shorter and easier to read and so y'all would click

That's one great rack

Archived