celeb

K-pop idol Wonho accidentally exposed himself on live stream

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

RAMROD
Just now, TasteofaFish said:

:what: why should it be a racist joke?

Because :chica:

But otherwise, there are some zoomed screen caps on social media, you just have to look for them :bradley:   :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
19 minutes ago, moonsago said:

Different eras in time, we can’t compare what happened, what was it, 5 years ago to today. With the rise of social justice and awareness to topics like this, what happened back then to j.law wouldn’t happen today. The world changed thanks to the new generation of kids and young adults who have a better understanding of how such incidents affect people physically and mentally and how it’s just morally wrong. The same couldn’t have been said back then. So there’s no hypocrisy because you can’t compare events that have such a huge time gap between them, the world evolves. 

You are right. But even today women are slut shamed a lot more than men. I was not coming for wonho or evans i was just saying what was on my mind. Like even if you look around you see this happening specially in my country where anything related to sex and sexuality is a taboo, women have to be much more careful than men. 

The abyss stares back

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

if he makes one it will be the first time i would pay for 'adult stuff' in my life:lolga:

We can only dream, i don't think any kpop star would be brave enough to do that :messga:

And wonho is already like the bravest kpop star to post all those thirst traps on his instagram lmao, sometimes i don't think his instagram should even be free :partysick:

InTheCloset
2 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

We can only dream, i don't think any kpop star would be brave enough to do that :messga:

And wonho is already like the bravest kpop star to post all those thirst traps on his instagram lmao, sometimes i don't think his instagram should even be free :partysick:

We can only dream:pray:

Hope is a dangerous thing for a man like me but i still have it:cryga:

The abyss stares back

Madam Margolyes
4 minutes ago, InTheCloset said:

Hope is a dangerous thing for a man like me but i still have it:cryga:

You and me both :messga: 

zakariah

this man KNOWS what he's doing :deadbanana:

like, why would you go commando if you know you're gonna have a livestream right? plus he LOVES thirst trapping and showing his body off for his fans

i mean, just watch this

InsomniaMonster69
59 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

But otherwise, there are some zoomed screen caps on social media, you just have to look for them :bradley:   :billie:

Okay? If u mean I'm talking about the cliche that Asians have small d's... bookmark me: No. Talking about my experience

Yeah I 'saw' it... but I didn't saw it? What a disappointment. I was ready for his full ball sack or d ... 

:madge:

Fantina

I think Wonho is super cute and hot :sara:

BUT

Kpop industry is ruthless. People don't understand that the thing that happened to Chris Evans will definitely not happen to Wonho ( i mean popularity). So far kpop stans are doing gods work for this to be burried on twitter.

STREAM LEGENDARY ON HBO MAX

Luna Lovegood

I just hope he’s fine with this and doesn’t affect him in any way but the kpop is ruthless so I doubt it and y’all are weirdos for wanting to see the pic it’s not like he’s intentionally doing it lmao but idk man 

luna’s advocate

Blastertoyo
8 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

it would be horrific if someone DM'd me the link like DONT do that

7 hours ago, pachinko said:

Dm me it haha 

7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

On second thot, I got it screen capped so can see that moment frozen in time :pole:

6 hours ago, LDGA said:

Can someone DM me thw link of the image, its for a homework, for my college. 

6 hours ago, Plastic Flower said:

Kpop stans acting like they're saints on Twitter :lmao:

4 hours ago, Linus Gaga said:

search on youtube around 25 mins

:ladyhaha:

please enlighten me to death

NichuuB
7 hours ago, RAMROD said:

It would be so bad if some of these screenshots appeared on my DMs:cyanlights:

Spoiler

:usrs:

Property of @Whale

8 hours ago, BillieGOAT said:

Y’all some foodies! Ok!!

lmaoaoaoaoaoaoa

Archived