celeb

K-pop idol Wonho accidentally exposed himself on live stream

BUtterfield 8

Featured Posts

InTheCloset
51 minutes ago, Knife said:

Put on some underwear, boy. :madge:

19 minutes ago, CoolTrainerTerry said:

This was going to happen sooner or later. The man seems to never wear underwear and wears the TINIEST shorts. Honestly, I'm surprised it hadn't happened sooner. 

well shorts with no underwear feel really good. i mean im commando all the time when im home

The abyss stares back

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
InTheCloset
17 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

I’m surprised he doesn’t have an onlyfans

yet :air:

if he makes one it will be the first time i would pay for 'adult stuff' in my life:lolga:

The abyss stares back

RAMROD

K-Pop stars or former K-Pop stars won't likely do OnlyFans. Unless they DGAF anymore about what happen in S.Korea.

It is because Korean press and tabloids will rip them to shreds, and cancel their career forever, because that stuffs is still taboo and scandalous there. Nobody will be able to walk in public again when they are known to be doing that.

Hence is why Korean gangsters and some mean people using that as one of their blackmail method to people who owe them money or as revenge pr0n. 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

chromaticabase
4 hours ago, Replay said:

He literally did that on purpose :billie:

He is thirst trapping the whole stream 

He always does that anyways, he rarely wears boxers and he loves wearing grey short shorts where you can see the print. :huntyga:

Without = My favorite Korean boy ever :firega:

ᴸᵒᵒᵏ, ᵗʰᵉ ʷᵒʳˡᵈ ˢᵗᵃʳᵗˢ ᵗᵒ ᵈⁱˢᵃᵖᵖᵉᵃʳ “ᶠⁱⁿᵈ ᵐᵉ”, ˢᵒᵐᵉᵒⁿᵉ ˢᶜʳᵉᵃᵐˢ ᵒᵘᵗ.

20 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

It is because Korean press and tabloids will rip them to shreds, and cancel their career forever

Its so true. Wonho himself decided to leave his group when his "not so good" past was revealed to the public. He didnt want his past affect the whole group

BillieGOAT
5 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

It's just a bubblegum slip

5 hours ago, weed said:

I wanna eat those eggs

Y’all some foodies! Ok!!

InsomniaMonster69

I guess I'm blind:laughga:

I didn't saw anything?  Wouldn't be mad if anyone would send me a good screenshot. Cause I'm a bit... u know... thirsty :huntyga:

moonsago
28 minutes ago, dzox said:

Its so true. Wonho himself decided to leave his group when his "not so good" past was revealed to the public. He didnt want his past affect the whole group

His ‘not so good’ past was proven to be a lie and exaggeration, please do not spread such harmful information anymore. Stay up to date, he has been cleared of those claims. 

Tinnitus15
5 hours ago, LG6IsHere said:

it would be horrific if someone DM'd me the link like DONT do that

You attract,what you fear :staymad:

RAMROD
1 minute ago, TasteofaFish said:

I guess I'm blind:laughga:

I didn't saw anything? 

Is this rasisme joke? :oprah:

2 minutes ago, moonsago said:

His ‘not so good’ past was proven to be a lie and exaggeration, please do not spread such harmful information anymore. Stay up to date, he has been cleared of those claims. 

I believe he was just saying the context/circumstances of why he left Monsta X. Not accusing him of anything 

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

moonsago
1 hour ago, InTheCloset said:

it would get off topic but right now on twitter people are rushing to defend him and are also posting positive stuff, cute pics n performances of him. the hypocrisy. even when chris evans' leaked the pic everyone rushed to defend him. but when if its  a woman the first thing that happens is she is slut shamed. i remember when someone hacked jennifer lawrence's icloud n posted pics n everyone called her a slut for keeping such pics of herself

Different eras in time, we can’t compare what happened, what was it, 5 years ago to today. With the rise of social justice and awareness to topics like this, what happened back then to j.law wouldn’t happen today. The world changed thanks to the new generation of kids and young adults who have a better understanding of how such incidents affect people physically and mentally and how it’s just morally wrong. The same couldn’t have been said back then. So there’s no hypocrisy because you can’t compare events that have such a huge time gap between them, the world evolves. 

moonsago
1 minute ago, RAMROD said:

Is this rasisme joke? :oprah:

I believe he was just saying the context/circumstances of why he left Monsta X. Not accusing him of anything 

I hope so but still, I wish people would also clarify that those things were proven false eventually because people that hear them for the first time might not research further. 

Archived