• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ProfessionalClown
2 hours ago, Rebel said:

lmfaooooo literally how you come back from this :bradley:

You can’t :huntyga:

PussOfYonce

the fact that both her and cheating ass husband have criminal charges against them :air:

hope her kids stay well and nicki stays unbothered :ally:

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

PussOfYonce
54 minutes ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Did she lie...

Me Working Out Nicki Minaj GIF

yes :ladyhaha:

PussOfYonce
23 minutes ago, Oreo said:

See when you're the empress

empress of ghostwriting wbk :enigma:

Patriziaa Reggiani
25 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

empress of ghostwriting wbk :enigma:

Awww! Why aren't you streaming the blackphising sensation Jessy Nelson's new song that just debuted at #13 in Bubbling under charts, (basically at 113 position on hot 100) instead of talking about Cardi's alleged ghostwriters.

I will not watch House of Gucci

PussOfYonce
8 minutes ago, Oreo said:

Awww! Why aren't you streaming the blackphising sensation Jessy Nelson's new song that just debuted at #13 in Bubbling under charts, (basically at 113 position on hot 100) instead of talking about Cardi's alleged ghostwriters.

debuted at #4 in the UK, not everything is for the US, also WLMR is still charting on its 14th week now, and i dont have to like everything one of my faves put out :enigma:

Patriziaa Reggiani
13 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

debuted at #4 in the UK, not everything is for the US, also WLMR is still charting on its 14th week now, and i dont have to like everything one of my faves put out :enigma:

But she clearly cared about US by featuring an American rapper, sampling an American song and also had the entire video to be filmed with American themes and Diddy(an American artist) making a cameo, when her entire debut was catered to US, but now she flopped so badly, it's who cares about the US? Make it make sense!

Patriziaa Reggiani
55 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

the fact that both her and cheating ass husband have criminal charges against them :air:

hope her kids stay well and nicki stays unbothered :ally:

Less than a registered sex offender and a rape apologist plus continuosly collabing and supporting Pdf-files like That rainbow guy, don't get me started on Nicki's problematic behaviour the list is so long the site would explode!

But instead holding your fave rightfully accountable let's attack cardi.

PussOfYonce
1 hour ago, Oreo said:

Less than a registered sex offender and a rape apologist plus continuosly collabing and supporting Pdf-files like That rainbow guy, don't get me started on Nicki's problematic behaviour the list is so long the site would explode!

But instead holding your fave rightfully accountable let's attack cardi.

more like misunderstood and attacked by the media, notice how yall only post when its convenient, yall just forgot about her TWELVE CRIMINAL CHARGES, not to mention shes raped multiple men, shes transphobic, homophobic...

dont get me started on Kenneth and that damn case fr cause yall try to act like it aint fishy.

Patriziaa Reggiani
6 minutes ago, PussOfYonce said:

more like misunderstood and attacked by the media, notice how yall only post when its convenient, yall just forgot about her TWELVE CRIMINAL CHARGES, not to mention shes raped multiple men, shes transphobic, homophobic...

dont get me started on Kenneth and that damn case fr cause yall try to act like it aint fishy.

Please level up your standards and remove your stan goggles, you are defending a legitimate registered sex offender and claiming the case is fishy, the mentally deranged fanbase called 'barbz' sent death threats to the victim just because nicki called her a white woman and said she's lying! There is factual proof of the case!

And cardi raping men, there is No proof, just give me a receipt of any 1 victim! Y'all sell false narratives online just to satisfy your false and illegitimate stan needs! Nicki Should've been cancelled the minute she defended The rainbow guy and collabed with him twice!

Archived