Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus wants more competition

Teletubby

Featured Posts

androiduser
33 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Who's calling her one of the best rock singers of the generation? :bear:

I mean, she recently started singing rock. And yes, she's very good at it. But it takes more than an album to be called that. She's been more in pop than in rock, and her last album is more pop/rock if anything.

I think the "best rock singer of the generation" is usually used when describing her covers of rock classics

Cameltoe Chariot
47 minutes ago, flyaway said:

Who's calling her one of the best rock singers of the generation? :bear:

I mean, she recently started singing rock. And yes, she's very good at it. But it takes more than an album to be called that. She's been more in pop than in rock, and her last album is more pop/rock if anything.

There are dozens of rock legends that have gone on the record saying Miley is at the top of the rock game right now, from Metallica, to Dave Grohl and even major rock producers.

MANY people are saying this, her comment isn't coming out of nowhere.

Reject False Icons

it hasn’t been much since rock was really dominating charts, the late 2000’s was still strong for the genre.

even teenage singers thought it was the best genre to start their careers just look at Lindsay and Hillary’s albums 

Chesescake

One of very main reason that she is best rock singer of the generation is because right now there's no competitors were as famous as her. But at least she's humble about it, which makes me happy.

It's reminds me watching Taylor Swift getting praised by released Bandcamp-like indie folk albums, but critics just went crazy on it and it's makes me bitter :crossed:

Helxig

I think this is coming across wrong, and what she meant to say is that she wants a resurgence of rock music in the mainstream, particularly female rock singers, so she can feel like she has a place in mainstream music with others like herself to 'compete against', in the same way there are lots of pop girls who exist together in a kind of friendly-competitive bubble in the mainstream

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Anderson123
4 hours ago, Teletubby said:

"I don't even feel that it's enough for me to be considered one of the best rock singers of this generations, 

Britney Spears What GIF

Cameltoe Chariot
59 minutes ago, smokeandhush said:

Plastic Hearts was basic af.

Thanks for this incorrect take :vegas:

Prostitute Barbie

I don’t think anyone can deny she has a really good rock voice. She has a Stevie Nicks type vibe that I really enjoy. I wish more of a rock influence would come back into the mainstream. The charts have been boring for awhile now. 

smokeandhush
2 hours ago, YUJIfushiguro said:

I detect bad taste

2 hours ago, CameltoeKween said:

Thanks for this incorrect take :vegas:

I love Miley. She has very strong moments for me but she has yet to make a skip-less album. Always strong lead singles tho.

Archived