💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Miley Cyrus wants more competition

Teletubby

Featured Posts

Teletubby

"I don't even feel that it's enough for me to be considered one of the best rock singers of this generations, because there's not enough of them and I want more competition," Miley Cyrus said. "Not only do I want to share my light, but I love competition."

Cyrus said it's important to her that she doesn't stand alone among her peers, so that when she receives praise, she knows she's earned it.
"I want other people that are like me around, so I know that I deserve my place because I'm fighting for it all the time,"
"That's the way I think. I have no desire to be the best, because I want to get better. And you don't want to be the best because you're the only."

source

i'm just a baby and @Juanlittlem is my ❀*·ꕤ. ☁️eternal enemy🌩️。˚❀

a true artist, very few a-listers are bringing their a+ game like her and even fewer are up there where she is

Rahrahbitchson

Miley your biggest competition are the streaming platforms so GP and us can notice when you release music wytb

Quizás bastaba respirar, sólo respirar, muy lento...💙

Chris Thomason

I mean if she wants competition Gaga would sing her under the table if she released a rock album (please)

HiddenWeirdo
3 minutes ago, Chris Thomason said:

I mean if she wants competition Gaga would sing her under the table if she released a rock album (please)

But the point is that Gaga is not doing it. So there really is no competition.

Many have the capability but aren‘t doing it bc of fearing low streaming numbers. Actually Gags situation with her Jazz Album…

JohnWayne92

Miley has had the luxury to grow as an artist who didn’t need to focus on numbers. She was a household name from the beginning of her career and set for the rest of her life. Regardless of her talent, she has always been seen as nothing more than Hannah Montana, and has had to earn her spot, I think more than any of the other girls that came out of Disney at the time. 

I love her, and I think that there aren’t very many people who can do multiple genres well, and she is one of them, for sure. I wish more people would do rock! 

Bigger question tho, what’s her next album gonna sound like 👀

Chlorine Sevigny

Never think about it that much but rock really has no place in mainstream music right now and hasn’t for a long time. Right? I feel like it’s been completely dominated by pop and rap. So I see what she’s saying. 

The Child

She needs to collab with Olivia Rodrigo then, Avril Lavigne & Pink too then Gaga.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

LostBoyfriend
2 hours ago, Teletubby said:

"I don't even feel that it's enough for me to be considered one of the best rock singers of this generations, ."

source

... Is she even considered like that?

Like girl, releasing 2 albums with rock inspired music doesn't even make you one place in that list.

She has great raspy vocals, not denying that. But I've never seen her mentioned with those others words attached.:what:

flyaway

Who's calling her one of the best rock singers of the generation? :bear:

I mean, she recently started singing rock. And yes, she's very good at it. But it takes more than an album to be called that. She's been more in pop than in rock, and her last album is more pop/rock if anything.

Archived