πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Nicki Minaj says the harassment lawsuit delay was an innocent mistake

Teletubby

Featured Posts

1 hour ago, Logan said:

ROACHES

Now this comment sent me. It's the straight to the point for me baby... Its the caps. It's the attitude u typed it with. I stan. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

SPARTACUS

I almost feel sorry for her. Almost. Not quite there. But almost there. Almost.

-𝐓𝐇𝐄 π…π€πŒπ„ π„ππˆπ†πŒπ€β„’

Teletubby

Β 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

LostBoyfriend

So I guess me not understanding laws gives me a one use coupon to break that law? Is that her logic? Straight up BULLSH1T.

B1tch, if you're getting sued because you supposedly tried to bribe and almost bend / oblige the victim to drop the case, you FOR SURE don't just have a "Zoom meeting" and πŸ’“πŸŒŸhope for the bestπŸŒˆπŸ‘. That just shows how little you care.Β 

That's such a weak baffling excuse, my god. The worst is that she has enormous charisma but she's so damn ignorant, apathetic, or straight up evil.

The fvck, I couldΒ (not saying I would, I'd never) see her being blinded by "love" and not caring about the allegations of her pdfile r*pist brother, but to repeat that behavior and defend your also rapist partner?Β :triggered:

Archived