💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

Google Pixel 6 Launch

Featured Posts

Lady Adga
49 minutes ago, Joaco95 said:

I really wanna try one of these Pixel phones but damn the distribution in México is really awful and most of the time are just available on google web store and my credit card limit aint that big :messga:

I thought they were not sold in Mexico :duck: I want one!

BlingNotTheMusic
1 hour ago, MANiCUREd said:

I'm so excited for this! Every photo I take of someone, or when I take a selfie with someone, I get compliments on my phone and camera. I have a Pixel 3 and it's worked just the same and fast as when I first got it 3 years ago. I don't need a new one, but when I'll need one, I'm getting a Pixel again.

Pixel 3 twinsies :huntyga: I also always get compliments on my pics, this camera is unreal. Nothing is really "wrong" with my 3 but I may upgrade to the 6 in a bit after all the bugs are worked out...which is pretty standard for any new model. 

1 hour ago, LeJudas said:

Google is the best but I have seriously never seen ANYONE use this phone outside of a review. And I am in their home market of California  :enigma: 

Really?? I love mine and rave about it (obviously) :billie:

Joaco95
46 minutes ago, VenusHooker said:

I thought they were not sold in Mexico :duck: I want one!

I remember they did it with the very old models, but now with these new ones

or maybe im confused them with the motorola phones google made when they had the company years ago lmao

pachinko

I am making the switch from Android to iPhone. The new iPhone Pro Max 13 is still in the shipping box by the door. Lol! 

It's a slow transition. :huntyga:

Agunimon
9 hours ago, RAMROD said:

All that money, and Google can't even hire a good designer. None of the Google Phone ever look not hideous :bradley:

Imagine flipping that out of your stylish bag or trousers pocket at social events. :bradley:

your avatar looks like its dancing to the beat of haus labs babylon

LeJudas
10 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Pixel 3 twinsies :huntyga: I also always get compliments on my pics, this camera is unreal. Nothing is really "wrong" with my 3 but I may upgrade to the 6 in a bit after all the bugs are worked out...which is pretty standard for any new model. 

Really?? I love mine and rave about it (obviously) :billie:

That's amazing & I'm not a hater I owned all of Google's first launches remember nexus :vegas:

Archived