đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
funny

Evil Lady Gaga be like (post your entries)

VTV

Featured Posts

Miichael

5r3dpt.jpg5r3e11.jpg5r3dh9.jpg

Born This Way Ball - 20/6/12 | artRAVE: The ARTPOP Ball - 30/8/14 | LA To The Moon Tour - 2/4/2018

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Reject False Icons

Girl what's this, we already invented this meme with that Gaga in reversed colors saying the opposite of Talented, brilliant, incredible, amazing, show stopping, spectacular, never the same, totally unique... 

enissa11
13 hours ago, TheSlash said:

5r0nre.jpg

wait this is actually what she always says but in different order hahaha it should be "and one don't believe in you, but 99 do"

Mad Architect of Light

TheSlash
4 hours ago, enissa11 said:

wait this is actually what she always says but in different order hahaha it should be "and one don't believe in you, but 99 do"

Nope, she usually said "There can a hundred people in a room, and 99 don't believe in you. But all it needs is one person who does. And that one was Bradley." :gaycat:. But you're right that I just changed the order to let it sound more evil and pessimistic :creepflop:

Ew, David!

enissa11
1 minute ago, TheSlash said:

Nope, she usually said "There can a hundred people in a room, and 99 don't believe in you. But all it needs is one person who does. And that one was Bradley." :gaycat:

no, "99 don't believe in you but one does" is the exact same thing to say "one believes in you but 99 don't" haha you just altered the order but not what's she's actually saying.

Mad Architect of Light

TheSlash
23 minutes ago, enissa11 said:

no, "99 don't believe in you but one does" is the exact same thing to say "one believes in you but 99 don't" haha you just altered the order but not what's she's actually saying.

Then I misread your post :flower: . But as I already wrote:

32 minutes ago, TheSlash said:

you're right that I just changed the order to let it sound more evil and pessimistic :creepflop:

:trollga: 

Ew, David!

Sepsami
21 hours ago, GAGASEXUAL said:

There can be one person in a room and all it takes is just 99 people to believe in you

Me and my totally realistic goals with no motivation or effort to try and achieve them :poot:

Archived