šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Lana Del Rey shuts down rumors that she yelled at Target staff

Teletubby

Featured Posts

chromaticabase
8 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

People want her to be a "Karen' so badly. It's a bit racist to do that just because she's white, and a woman, that u want her to fail or want her to be racist or to be the rude Karen. So much for being "woke", so much for "kindness"

Reverse racism doesn't exist lmao

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
43 minutes ago, Wolf Boy said:

You literally sound insane.

Okay, Iā€™m on antipsychotics, Iā€™m not in the midst of a manic episode, and have my mental health under control, soā€¦ Noā€¦Ā :)Ā GagaĀ hasĀ actually spoken out about her viewpoints on anti-racismĀ publicly and denounced white supremacy, she would probably not disagree with this take but honestly logĀ off orĀ **** off I literally do not care! šŸ˜‚

Wolf Boy
47 minutes ago, Gay P said:

Okay, Iā€™m on antipsychotics, Iā€™m not in the midst of a manic episode, and have my mental health under control, soā€¦ Noā€¦Ā :)Ā GagaĀ hasĀ actually spoken out about her viewpoints on anti-racismĀ publicly and denounced white supremacy, she would probably not disagree with this take but honestly logĀ off orĀ **** off I literally do not care! šŸ˜‚

You are getting upset over an incident that didnā€™t even happen. Go outside, get some air.

1 hour ago, Wolf Boy said:

You are getting upset over an incident that didnā€™t even happen. Go outside, get some air.

Iā€™m upset that youā€™reĀ okay with a woman whoā€™s pushing 40 encouraging people to bully a kid, and that heā€™s having to deal with the ACTUAL brunt of the situation. Iā€™m upset at him being called slurs.Ā I donā€™t think anyone in the Lana fandom remembers but this era was literally started by her being implicitly racist towards other successful women of color on her main account. Iā€™m 22, I genuinely donā€™t know how she could have justified putting his face and account up SEPARATELY so we could definitively identify him. Iā€™m sorry maybe Iā€™m not ****ing stupid enough to believe thatā€™s well intentioned.

PS. 1. I live in Boston and go out every single day.Ā I literally am at the airport coming home from a trip with my friends Iā€™ve been on for 5 days.Ā šŸ˜‚ whereā€¦. I was at a cabinā€¦. in the mountains in North Carolinaā€¦..

2. You havenā€™t actually addressed the content of my message, you just came in here for the ego strokes, and thereā€™s plenty that could be said about your mental health if thatā€™s the case.

3. YouĀ literally have more ****ing reputation points than me, and Iā€™m the one who needs to go outside??

this is my last post on the matter. The call is coming from inside the house and theseĀ interactions kinda confirmed it for me. šŸ˜…

11 minutes ago, Gay P said:

I donā€™t think anyone in the Lana fandom remembers but this era was literally started by her being implicitly racist towards other successful women of color on her main account.

It still baffles me how so many people pretend to know what she wrote in QFTC. There were no racist attacks, there were no attacks towards those she name dropped at ALL. She was happy for their success, but she felt upset that the stigma around her lyrics remained.Ā 

Was it necessary to specifically list all those women? Absolutely not. But that misstep doesn't change what she actually wrote about and the message she wanted to convey.Ā 

StrawberryBlond

Did she actually talk to the staff about this (but wasn't actually rude), though? When she says it didn't happen, does she mean she wasn't rude or that she didn't even approach the staff? Because it doesn't seem clear. I can totally get why she doesn't want early copies sold. Target is a major outlet and people buying these copies en masse before the Friday release could really mess up her final week's tally as they were bought beforehand and count for the week before. These few copies could be the difference between getting #1 and #2. Maybe the person who said this happened is confusing annoyance with rudeness? Normally, I would be on the side of the non-famous person who's just trying to do their job but truth is, nowadays, it's not unusual for people who have met celebrities to exaggerate or make stuff up for attention and clout. And they certainly do it without stopping to think if the celebrity has reason to be annoyed. I don't get the recent hate campaign against Lana. She's so chilled and lowkey, she doesn't even really put herself out there. Why do some people seem to want to end her?

NYC Monster

Wow....the posts on here are...yeah, totally what I expected they'd be LMAO.Ā I don't think anyone is defending the kids actions, but sorry, I'm also not gonna defend a 36 year old grown woman exposing a minor and potentially putting him in danger because he was trolling.Ā The comments she made about "I don''t like this behavior" and "This is obviously not true" should've been all she said, just clarify what she needed to clarify and be done with it.Ā 

Ā 

She has every right to defend herself, but two wrongs don't make a right. I hope the kid is ok and learned his lesson because we don't know how much people can handle.

PlastiscGuy
1 hour ago, StrawberryBlond said:

Did she actually talk to the staff about this (but wasn't actually rude), though? When she says it didn't happen, does she mean she wasn't rude or that she didn't even approach the staff? Because it doesn't seem clear. I can totally get why she doesn't want early copies sold. Target is a major outlet and people buying these copies en masse before the Friday release could really mess up her final week's tally as they were bought beforehand and count for the week before. These few copies could be the difference between getting #1 and #2. Maybe the person who said this happened is confusing annoyance with rudeness? Normally, I would be on the side of the non-famous person who's just trying to do their job but truth is, nowadays, it's not unusual for people who have met celebrities to exaggerate or make stuff up for attention and clout. And they certainly do it without stopping to think if the celebrity has reason to be annoyed. I don't get the recent hate campaign against Lana. She's so chilled and lowkey, she doesn't even really put herself out there. Why do some people seem to want to end her?

She's been in New York for a while, I heard, so she couldn't have possibly been in California when those rumors started?

PG.

phantasmas
21 hours ago, Blastertoyo said:

Hereā€™s the last time you were rude to someoneĀ 

IMG_1385.jpg

I never cared for herĀ but this tone deaf ass letter made me want to actively avoid anything she puts out

The entitlement, her ego, and superiority complex.. its too muchĀ :messga:

js4754394o9823
1 hour ago, phantasmas said:

I never cared for herĀ but this tone deaf ass letter made me want to actively avoid anything she puts out

The entitlement, her ego, and superiority complex.. its too muchĀ :messga:

if you never cared and don't know anything about her, her past and how she was treated

why are you speaking and judging what she wrote?

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

phantasmas
2 hours ago, kukuryku666 said:

if you never cared and don't know anything about her, her past and how she was treated

why are you speaking and judging what she wrote?

I actually doĀ know a lot about her which is why i dont likeĀ her

TheĀ letter just reinforced my opinions, sweatyĀ :hor:Ā 

Ā 

Archived