Lana Del Rey shuts down rumors that she yelled at Target staff

Teletubby

Featured Posts

flyaway
10 minutes ago, dojo said:

Season 2 Reaction GIF by Insecure on HBO

because Azealia is always polite LMAOOO sistren, you just made my morning

5 minutes ago, alsemanche said:

as if Azealia deserves a shred of politeness??? 

Azealia's not the point.

Lana said she doesn't remember when she was rude, but she's been rude before. And not only to Azealia. 

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Cookie Tookie

Some of you have no lives, but that’s unsurprising. Trying to find fault and offense in every little thing. 

plastiquedoll
1 hour ago, Malibu Gaga said:

I mean....I don't agree with what the kid did, but, he's a literal minor. She could've just said "Hey guys this didn't happen" and left it at that but she went onto his socials and took photos of him that she then put on her IG stories along with his @ name, she knew what that was gonna do and idk, as much as I hate rumors, putting a minors face on your IG for tons and tons of people to see was the wrong way to go about it. I didn't even see it getting much circulation outside of her fanbase, it's not like TMZ had a story and ran with it. 

Also, she was clapping back at several fans last year through Twitter and IG. Does she not remember being rude to them? 

kim kardashian GIF

Then don't spread lies and play it off as a joke. I'm sorry I just can't feel bad for him. He did it to himself. The only times she clap backs is when fans push her limits. And this certainly did.  

Arcadia

Half of the people in this thread being vile trash and attempting to be edgy. You all want her to be a racist Trump republican SO DAMN MUCH, it’s funny how hypocritical you are by pretending to be woke and offended, y’all LOVE it.

She is the most genuine and raw artist out there, she is a human with very valid and complex feelings like you. We don’t know what a public figure goes through, and not someone as emotionally sensible like Lana when everyone has kept on bashing her year after year after releasing AMAZING records each time. Give me a break.

And this just proves she didn’t lie when she posted the QFtC, you are ready to attack any woman that is vulnerable enough to speak her truth.

Ps: and about that QftC name dropping, she wasn’t attacking them, she was using them as an example of what is socially acceptable and what is not for a woman to write about. People just love to feed into a narrative, it’s tiring to not use basic reading comprehension skills

5 hours ago, KanyeWest said:

People want her to be a "Karen' so badly. It's a bit racist to do that just because she's white, and a woman, that u want her to fail or want her to be racist or to be the rude Karen. So much for being "woke", so much for "kindness"

The TEENAGE kid in question is literally a person of color and you’re claiming the 35 year old white woman who publicly posted his account to have her fans send him death threats and call him RACIAL SLURS IS THE VICTIM OF RACISM??? I have no clue why you’d bring racism and “wokeness” into it, and it honestly only makes you and her fanbase (which I am a part of) look more racist than I would like to believe, but I’m free to be wrong on that I guess. 

6 hours ago, flyaway said:

I love Lana, but I could believe that. 

She has an attitude issue when things don't go her way. She was rude to Gaga back then, and her response to Azealia's comments was not the most polite thing. 

The Azealia thing was justified lol, Azealia has beefed with everybody. I was more so reminded of her snapping at a fan after the MET Gala taking selfies. Very entitled.

plastiquedoll

Another attention seeking twink. Trolls getting exposed is my favourite. Just because he is a kid doesn't mean he is off the hook. It's long overdue for celebrities to clap back in moments like this. 

To anyone on this thread defending Lana: Her fans are literally calling the boy racial slurs and this would not be the first time they done this to a complete stranger… if she really was actually anti-racist she would have said something by now and asked people to stop, in the same way she was in a rush to go put a minor on blast. I genuinely don’t care if he started a rumor about her, we literally have had fake threads on here about Gaga ODing without knowing if it’s true or not and she is not putting their accounts on her story to make an example out of them. 

I also ask you…. Would ANY of the people you know of or admire who are anti-racist have allowed this behavior? If your answer is the same as mine, then you’ll maybe see my concern here.

BlingNotTheMusic

Y'all please go outside and breathe the fresh air. If you were a celebrity, it wouldn't matter if you did something or not... people would be upset if you did nothing AND if you did something. Celebrities can't control their fans, it's not their job. 

/Thread :lana:

js4754394o9823
35 minutes ago, Gay P said:

The TEENAGE kid in question is literally a person of color and you’re claiming the 35 year old white woman who publicly posted his account to have her fans send him death threats and call him RACIAL SLURS IS THE VICTIM OF RACISM???

they didn't say that lol

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

NFRatwell
12 minutes ago, Gay P said:

To anyone on this thread defending Lana: Her fans are literally calling the boy racial slurs and this would not be the first time they done this to a complete stranger… if she really was actually anti-racist she would have said something by now and asked people to stop, in the same way she was in a rush to go put a minor on blast. I genuinely don’t care if he started a rumor about her, we literally have had fake threads on here about Gaga ODing without knowing if it’s true or not and she is not putting their accounts on her story to make an example out of them. 

I also ask you…. Would ANY of the people you know of or admire who are anti-racist have allowed this behavior? If your answer is the same as mine, then you’ll maybe see my concern here.

Not you retweeting this and then posting something like that 

NYC Monster
40 minutes ago, Fanta said:

The Azealia thing was justified lol, Azealia has beefed with everybody. I was more so reminded of her snapping at a fan after the MET Gala taking selfies. Very entitled.

I think I remember that one. Wasn't he taking a selfie and she just said something like "You know what, no" and walked away? Idk. 

4 minutes ago, NFRatwell said:

Not you retweeting this and then posting something like that 

Please explain to me what is ego-driven by the fact that I think a 14 year old POC should not be called racial slurs by a hate mob??? 

Arcadia
21 minutes ago, Gay P said:

who’s calling him racial slurs? Cite your sources. Sounds like you’re feeding into your own narrative. Defamation has consequences regardless of your race

Archived