💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Adele considered “three very different” options for her new single

renly0910

Featured Posts

LastNight

EOM was a smart choice: reminds people why they love Adele, easy way to get a hit and then also saves some different sounds for the follow-up single.

Versace

So basically this is her admitting she ultimately played it safe. Shame because while I genuinely enjoy Easy On Me, I think many people were ready for something new from Adele. I wanted to hear her lead and be like “omg is this Adele?” Instead of “Oh this is definitely Adele!”.

hieronymus
49 minutes ago, Versace said:

So basically this is her admitting she ultimately played it safe. Shame because while I genuinely enjoy Easy On Me, I think many people were ready for something new from Adele. I wanted to hear her lead and be like “omg is this Adele?” Instead of “Oh this is definitely Adele!”.

But you're still getting that so what are you upset over? Does the fact that it's the album's debut single really have that much meaning to you?

SchwineLove
5 hours ago, SpadesToStart said:

Happy to hear there are some other flavors on this album. Cause the lead she chose is straight up vanilla :trollga:

a good sweet tasty vanilla it is

Versace
47 minutes ago, Cookie Woman said:

But you're still getting that so what are you upset over? Does the fact that it's the album's debut single really have that much meaning to you?

What’s with the unnecessary passive aggressive attitude...

I wasn’t being upset. I stated that I enjoyed Easy On Me. It’s just we waited 6 years and I know we’re getting the album soon, I just meant that I would have liked to hear something more fresh from the get go. That’s it.

It’s like we can’t even express harmless opinions on this site anymore lol. 

6 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

Love Adele but how tf is "70's, piano, singer-songwriter-y" different from any of her lead singles and majority of her discography? :bear:

I would SO be here for Adele electronic ala Goldfrapp, but she probably means Goldfrapp's slow songs :huntyga:

The Carpenters call-out stood out to me, but she didn’t say different from her discography, but from the other options for lead

hieronymus
12 hours ago, Versace said:

What’s with the unnecessary passive aggressive attitude...

I wasn’t being upset. I stated that I enjoyed Easy On Me. It’s just we waited 6 years and I know we’re getting the album soon, I just meant that I would have liked to hear something more fresh from the get go. That’s it.

It’s like we can’t even express harmless opinions on this site anymore lol. 

I feel like you're just not used to discourse.

• 4 weeks later...
Infinity Wave

Ok so now we know the Elton like song is the already iconic I Drink Wine

I wonder which one is the Goldfrapp inspired?

Colourful

Chromatislaps
On 10/19/2021 at 7:35 AM, LeJudas said:

Come thru with a Janet Jackson sexy ballad with pop electronic infused beatsssss plsss

I can wait for Rolling In The Feedback :firega:

Archived