VTV

Featured Posts

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chesescake
1 hour ago, Replay said:

800535_2029636_bruno-mars_updates.jpg

Bruno Mars!? :udidnt: What have he done!?

Also Dorian Electra I guess? Azealia Banks?

PussOfYonce

how is bruno mars problematic :triggered:

anyways i still stan nicki

Beyonce Hair Flip GIF by Vulture.com

✨ puthy tight, puthy clean, puthy fresh ✨

DrKindnessKunt1999

I don’t Stan her, but I still listen to Azealia Banks’ music. Same thing with Kim Petras, but I don’t stream her music because I don’t want to give Dr. Luke any of my coins. I don’t stream any Dr Luke related songs, but I do listen to them. 

Reject False Icons

I just have been listening non stop AB and damn I’m addicted to her craft :lolly:

i haven’t been too invested on all of her feuds, but for me for various things she was absolutely right, and in various feuds she said very wrong hateful stuff

LilyLark

I don't "stan", but I still listen to music by problematic artists. I honestly don't really have an issue with separating the artist from the art unless it's like...Polanski level.

Patriziaa Reggiani

Bruno is literally the most unproblematic, I sometimes bop to Azealia banks and R. Kelly version of DWUW but not stan any of them.

I will not watch House of Gucci

JusKeepBreathin

Iggy Azalea, Michael Jackson's music, Sia.

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Pennywise

I don't "stan" anyone these days, but I do listen to a few songs by Kim Petras and Azealia Banks, which makes me problematic too :cryga:

I mean, being an alien clown who eats children makes me slightly problematic too but idc about that :poot:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

gumzy3000

I was literally listening to Azealia Banks the other day even though she is a trash human being. i do not stan her but her music is next level. 

trolly troll troll

Nathaniel Arven

any pop artist is kind of problematic : anybody that 'uses it's body as it's work of art' meaning that they wear things nobody can afford, and always making people think you have to be perfect and in full regalia... I think they are toxic and problematic... Let's start with that 

(not saying I hate Gaga... I just am different from her and I think there is no artist really promoting a healthy relation to 'visuality')

edit : not no artist, few artists... sorry.

Archived