💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Problematic artists/celebs you still stan

VTV

Featured Posts

gagawaffles

Also youre not obligated to share your past about drugs with ANYONE, famous or not. It’s pretty entitled of us to demand something personal like that from Bruno Mars 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
js4754394o9823
37 minutes ago, Gogo Yubari said:

I thought about the Dr Luke situation from her perspective and I don't think she's done anything wrong or right. She's just doing herself - which I  respect.

she's working with an abuser just because she wants to and they like each other lol

yeah, not wrong at all

red wine, cheap perfume and a filthy pout

4 minutes ago, kukuryku666 said:

she's working with an abuser just because she wants to and they like each other lol

yeah, not wrong at all

Exactly :icega:

salty like sodium

16 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

any pop artist is kind of problematic : anybody that 'uses it's body as it's work of art' meaning that they wear things nobody can afford, and always making people think you have to be perfect and in full regalia... I think they are toxic and problematic... Let's start with that 

(not saying I hate Gaga... I just am different from her and I think there is no artist really promoting a healthy relation to 'visuality')

edit : not no artist, few artists... sorry.

factz.

Economy

Eminem. Hes said a lot of things but i still love his music and get excited everytime he makes a comeback 🤷‍♂️

Also he isnt half as problematic now

Chromatica Island
17 hours ago, codymonster said:

I hate how Sia is considered problematic now; she’s a literal angel who has so much love to give and has done SO much good for the world. And all it took for her to do is make a movie in which she thought was a positive thing, it not be taken that way, and now she’s horrible.

Just scary to see how quick people are to tear someone down after one mistake :cryga:

Yeah, I am autistic and I think Music was an ignorant move on her part, but with no malicious intent (she could've hired a real autistic person), but I don't want to tear her down and I still love her and the music in Music was great! I agree that she is an angel!

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Healed My Heart

Camila. I genuinely love all of her music.

I'm prepared to get dragged :enigma:

She/her 💗💜💙

ProfessionalClown
9 hours ago, WheresMy911Alice said:

I think cancel culture has gone WAYY too far and I didn't think I had any artist to list, but yeah Marilyn Manson :messga:

I don't stan him but I grew up listening to his music and watching his videos, I really love what he's all about. Such a genius songwriter and shock performer.

Ever since the allegations from Evan Rachel Wood and the other women, I've been really conflicted with supporting his music. But I suppose fans of MJ and R Kelly felt the same. 

Interested to see how the court case plays out...

For me it’s bc I’ve seen a LOT of evidence fans have dug up from the time, photos, what Evan has said, inconsistencies etc to where honestly I’m okay with still enjoying his music.

A lot of stuff just doesn’t add up to me. I’m all for victims coming forward but the fact that even Evan said she would pay for people to “come out with a story” makes me very very sus. Especially considering everyone who has come forward still avidly supported him until the allegations basically. So it just makes me question a lot of things.

artdoll

I wouldn't consider myself a stan but I do occasionally listen to Sia, Kim Petras & Nicki Minaj :poot:

。゚☁ glued up, sometimes it's too much ☁ ゚。

BlingNotTheMusic
29 minutes ago, ProfessionalClown said:

For me it’s bc I’ve seen a LOT of evidence fans have dug up from the time, photos, what Evan has said, inconsistencies etc to where honestly I’m okay with still enjoying his music.

A lot of stuff just doesn’t add up to me. I’m all for victims coming forward but the fact that even Evan said she would pay for people to “come out with a story” makes me very very sus. Especially considering everyone who has come forward still avidly supported him until the allegations basically. So it just makes me question a lot of things.

Oh I don't take any of the allegations lightly, Rose McGowan was enough for me. As a longtime fan and knowledgeable of his visuals, lyrics, concepts, etc, I'm not surprised at all to hear these allegations. He probably did it and more than what we know. He obviously has been through a lot and has some mental health issues, but I struggle to stop listening to his music occasionally. 

InTheCloset
8 hours ago, dojo said:

with genius comes madness :cyanlights:

well that explains why i have depression, anxiety, slight PTSD along with anxiety and panic attacks. my genius era is coming, the world aint ready and elon isnt safe:firega:

The abyss stares back

phantasmas

Not y’all secretly listening to Pretty AB after attacking me for defending her :air:

Y’all are some fake ass bitches :nails:

InsomniaMonster69

Melanie Martinez

I don't stan her but I really like her style and music. 

Is she even 'problematic'? I know there was something whit her friend :udidnt:

Archived