💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Problematic artists/celebs you still stan

VTV

Featured Posts

I love Azealia, she's unique, she's a genius, she's so talented, she's so good, but yeah she's insane and scary. I love Kanye, I love his production, his ideas, his songs although recently they are underwhelming, but yeah he's a narcissist, he's ignorant, he's pure ego. I love R Kelly's songs, can't help but listen to them because Ive been listening since a child, to me they are the best timeless songs ever, but yeah he's a monster, for some reasons with him I can separate everything, although the other day I had to stop one song because I just had this overwhelming reminder of what he's done to young girls. 

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Pennywise
2 hours ago, InTheCloset said:

would you eat adults too?:stalkga:

It all depends on what they have for me to eat :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

Pennywise
45 minutes ago, KanyeWest said:

I love Azealia, she's unique, she's a genius, she's so talented, she's so good, but yeah she's insane and scary. I love Kanye, I love his production, his ideas, his songs although recently they are underwhelming, but yeah he's a narcissist, he's ignorant, he's pure ego. I love R Kelly's songs, can't help but listen to them because Ive been listening since a child, to me they are the best timeless songs ever, but yeah he's a monster, for some reasons with him I can separate everything, although the other day I had to stop one song because I just had this overwhelming reminder of what he's done to young girls. 

Okay sistren we're canceling miss @KanyeWest. I call dibs on the ribs and arms :vegas:

YOUR GOD IS NOT HERE MICHAEL NOR WILL HE EVER BE

InTheCloset
7 minutes ago, Pennywise said:

It all depends on what they have for me to eat :vegas:

What do you like?:ally:

The abyss stares back

TasteLikeWhiskey

What an awosome topic:popcorn:

Nicki will remain a legend despite flaws! :applause:

I would never die for my beliefs because I might be wrong

2 minutes ago, nodandsmile said:

Why are some incredibly talented people such messes? 💀

with genius comes madness :cyanlights:

elijahfan
11 hours ago, Nathaniel Arven said:

any pop artist is kind of problematic : anybody that 'uses it's body as it's work of art' meaning that they wear things nobody can afford, and always making people think you have to be perfect and in full regalia... I think they are toxic and problematic... Let's start with that 

(not saying I hate Gaga... I just am different from her and I think there is no artist really promoting a healthy relation to 'visuality')

edit : not no artist, few artists... sorry.

What's a world without fantasy, tho? :triggered:

LaLuna

The only ones that come to mind for me are Marilyn Manson, Justin Timberlake and MJ. It's not that I stan them, but I still enjoy their music a lot.

Chromatica Island

Nicki Minaj, I will always stan her:bradley:

Any/All Pronouns, Genderfluid🏳‍⚧

Iggy Azalea, Cardi B, Kim Petras.

Kim surprised me after seeing her live on a whim. I thought about the Dr Luke situation from her perspective and I don't think she's done anything wrong or right. She's just doing herself - which I  respect.

Oh, and Natalia Kills. Perfectionist is an epic album that really channels The Fame. Yeah she was an ass on TV, but that was one time (I'm sure we've all been irrational) and people do learn from their mistakes.

gagawaffles
11 hours ago, Cody James said:

I feel like he tends to blackfish. He also changed his name from his birth name which is Hispanic to Bruno Mars to avoid being expected to know Spanish, and has had a past with drugs (everyone has a past I get that) but it is like never talked about so I feel its unfair to just sweep it under the rug. 

Blackfish? Are we sure he’s just not Afro-Latino???? Also what? He’s also not completely Hispanic — Are we gonna call Freddie Mercury problematic too for changing his name? Smh

Archived