Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jesy Nelson's Instagram followers plummet

Teletubby

Featured Posts

RAMROD
17 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

She still has over 8.4M followers tho?

SoĀ dramaticā€¦Ā as ifĀ losing 51k made a huge difference lmao. :rip:Ā :ladyhaha:

Ā 

It is though, not for regular people. But for these people, it signifies their brand have been damaged, which can make big brands think twice before hiring them as spoke person or whatever. With people like Kim Kardashian who got paid USD$858,000 per promoted IG post, no wonder why all these influencers always so dramatic when they lose followers.Ā 

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

gypsy101
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

That is ridiculous and uncalled for.Ā 

itā€™s also to be assumed since she didnā€™t evenĀ appearĀ on the hot 100

Teletubby
2 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Jesy is a UK act and the UK is her market and she debuted Top 5

SheĀ could make solo song and still chart high in the UK, people were waiting for her solo.
She made song with Nicki toĀ break into the US market but it didn't work out.Ā Nicki has many 'haters' after this vaccine drama and for harassing the victim of her husband andĀ they wouldn't let this collab to success.
Jesy probably spent a lot of her budget on this collab and lostĀ fans after Nicki mentioned her ex-bandmates in this live.Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

Gaga2645

The amount of hate sheā€™s been getting on this website is absurd given the fact most of the people here were fully stanning Iggy in that video where she was accused of black fishing. Thereā€™s a new toxicity in stan culture where if you donā€™t like an artist people begin to grasp at straws as to what about them makes them problematic as a means of diminishing them.

This being said, Jesy looked the same as she always has to me in the video vs people like Danielle Bregoli and Iggy who people swear are perfectly fine. And wasnā€™t it already confirmed LM was pushing controversy on her just for the sake of it? Idk but this is really messy.

Cruelty
1 hour ago, RAMROD said:

Everyone knows she won't be on BB

I think you'll find she got a top 20 hit!

(On the Bubbling Under chartĀ :billie:)

YUJIfushiguro

Who gives a crap about the billboard position anyway. She has done more then well enough in her own country. Numbers dont mean **** all. The way people try and find anything to tear some1 more successful them then down is just downright pathetic. That fact that this girl was openly talking about her struggles with mental health not that long ago andĀ so many ppl dont care and still choose to torment her boggles my mind.

8 hours ago, Gimme More said:

Why would anyone expect her to top the charts or chart when LM only did that once 10 years ago? Even their collab with Nicki in 2018 didnā€™t.

Jesy is a UK act and the UK is her market and she debuted Top 5

Sweet Melody got number 1, no?

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

Gimme More
5 hours ago, JoeMo said:

Sweet Melody got number 1, no?

In the UK yes after 8/10 weeks in the chart.

I'm talking about charting in the US.

#JusticeForBritney ā™”

1 hour ago, Gimme More said:

In the UK yes after 8/10 weeks in the chart.

I'm talking about charting in the US.

Ahh gotcha

www.youtube.com/jmremixes

I really worry for her mental health tbh especially with what sheā€™s gone through in the past.Ā I understand the issues, but there was clearly no mal intent in the black fishing. People need to practice what they preach as manyĀ treat movements like ā€œbe kindā€Ā as a type of trend, as opposed to actually acting on it. Accept that make mistakes and allow them to learn from them, stop the hate as it could be someoneā€™s life on the line. Sorry for being so dark but after seeing her documentary I really worry for herĀ :heart:

Get that fire exit door, Iā€™m off...

Archived