đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
music news

Lil Nas X & Jack Harlow reach No. 1

Cruelty

Featured Posts

CyanDante

There can be 100 people in the room and 99 don't believe in him, all it takes just one and that was Tiktok! :yennefer:

Spoiler

And radio payola! :vegas:

I'm not very good with Social Mediaᵀᴹ

21 minutes ago, Brainiac said:

How is Levitating still in the top 10? 

Truly one of the biggest pop eras of all time. It's crazy. 

Luke78619

I’m so f*ckin happy for him :giveup: Ive honestly been playing it daily since release, I love jacks verse too 

and I’m amazed at levitating STILL being in the top 10, I knew it’d be a hit but never thought it would have smashed as well as it has :messga:

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

gagaisitalian
1 hour ago, r4therupbeat said:

I don't like cheap tactics like 30 remixes just to hit no1 sorry

I truly (and mean no shade by this) believe Lil Nas X is in the industry purely to get top singles and lots of money. I think he puts the business before his artistry and he even seems like he'd admit that to you. He chases trends and viral moments all day long.

ProfessionalClown
1 hour ago, Brainiac said:

How is Levitating still in the top 10? 

After the dacanceled drama it got huge again 

r4therupbeat
18 hours ago, gagaisitalian said:

I truly (and mean no shade by this) believe Lil Nas X is in the industry purely to get top singles and lots of money. I think he puts the business before his artistry and he even seems like he'd admit that to you. He chases trends and viral moments all day long.

I can see that, but other established artists also do that many times. At least him and his team know when to do what. Unlike Gaga in the charts before, her team is so out of touch that we'd get a remix/discount/spotify placement or radio push when the single would be free falling. He did a 2-1.

Archived