💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

omg this game :air:

COOOK

Featured Posts

This is so chaotic, what even is this :air: It even says it's a "Debt Repayment RPG" :toofunny:

& the comments... I- :billie:

"This trailer kept getting weirder the longer it went on"

"This game sounds like it will be sued by Noel Gallagher for copyright infringement."

"This is definitely what England is like on a Wednesday."

"I’m glad to see people are still developing games for the DS"

"This game looks so fricking weird and I kinda wanna play it just out of a morbid sense of curiosity? Like every time I thought I knew where it was going it just kept pulling the rug out from under me."

Helxig

You just know this game is gonna go viral and be played by a bunch of streamers :laughga: 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

1 hour ago, Helxig said:

You just know this game is gonna go viral and be played by a bunch of streamers :laughga: 

I honestly can't wait for troll videos :billie:

Spoiler

but I really don't care for these streamer kids :billie:

Oriane

Maybe the game is not that bad but the editing of the trailer really isn't doing it any favor :toofunny:

You popped my heart seams, all my bubble dreams

Sepsami
2 hours ago, Esteban said:

Still more beautiful and fun than the last pokemon game tbh

Here's to Shiny Pearl & Brilliant Diamond bringing the change we need :messga:

11 hours ago, Esteban said:

Still more beautiful and fun than the last pokemon game tbh

9 hours ago, Sepsami said:

Here's to Shiny Pearl & Brilliant Diamond bringing the change we need :messga:

Does the upcoming Arceus look good?

10 hours ago, Joaco95 said:

directed by swery65 omg hes weird asf as director/writer :billie:

I've read a lot of comments like this, what's he most known for? All I've seen when searching were just action(?) games...

RAMROD

The song really Oasis's Don't Look Back In Anger reminisce :billie:

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Avenues

I would actually play this, it seems like the kind of game that when you play as a wee child you grow up to being quite nostalgic for it. Like you don't remember its name or anything but you know some **** went down in your mind in your childhood and this game was the culprit. Then at 17 you look through the internet curiously searching for its name with minor clues like yeah there was a sheep with a crown and maybe a She-ra reference but that's all you remember. After spending a cummulative 24hours over a duration for 60 days you find it for real. Your memory wasnt a lie after all. But you're an anxious kid and are skeptical about your recall ability so you decide to play it for yourself. You download it for an emulator from a not very shady website and start playing it.

And that's when you figure out the game was trash all along. 10/10 experience. 

Ouch, My back hurts.

howsAnnie
1 hour ago, COOOK said:

I've read a lot of comments like this, what's he most known for? All I've seen when searching were just action(?) games...

I think he's best known for Deadly Premonition. I see the first game of that series often being mentioned in discussions about videogames as an artistic medium and it has achieved cult status over the years, despite its obvious flaws (or maybe they were implemented by design, who knows). It's fun to play and quite the experience, given you don't hate weird things.

Was looking forward to the sequel but Deadly Premonition 2 got boring pretty fast. It's not a bad game per se, though, gonna give it another try soon.

But I don't think I'll ever play the game in the op. If you know the aforementioned series, you can see how that Good Life game must have been developed by Swery, but it seems less effortlessly weird and more like it's trying a bit too hard to be silly for the sake of it. At least that's what I get from the trailer.

Edit: DP is not an action game, though. It's more like an action oriented open world RPG with a murder mystery plot? It's a pretty unique game and the most fun aspect for me was the exploration as its world is huge.

Archived