💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

"Easy on Me" to Debut in the US with 5 Hours of Tracking Only; #1 in Week 2

Future Lovers

Featured Posts

Future Lovers

Ready for people to totally disregard that she only had 5 hours of tracking and call her a flop when she doesn't debut at #1 because it fits their "she's underperforming" narrative

• Future Lovers changed the title to "Easy on Me" to Debut in the US with 5 Hours of Tracking Only; #1 in Week 2
CoolTrainerTerry
26 minutes ago, Forbidden Love said:

Ready for people to totally disregard that she only had 5 hours of tracking and call her a flop when she doesn't debut at #1 because it fits their "she's underperforming" narrative

Hell, they're already doing that. 

Congratulations to her, though. :applause:

Tiny Purse
27 minutes ago, Fish said:

the song will slow down faster than hello, bookmark me. 

Hello stayed at number 1 for 10 weeks…that’s an insane standard to hold something to lol

MessyTop

Good for her! 👏🏼👏🏼👏🏼
personally I think the song is boring as hell.
glad her fans get a fantastic start to a new era.

LeJudas

As the gp gains more awareness that Adele has awoken I'm sure her sales and streams will rise and stabilize :vegas: as it should tbh

41 minutes ago, Tiny Purse said:

Hello stayed at number 1 for 10 weeks…that’s an insane standard to hold something to lol

ok. it will significantly do less than hello. bookrmarkT

Blastertoyo
33 minutes ago, sillynate said:

She’s gonna break Taylor’s record of 97-1 by going from 100-1 :udidnt:

Kelly Clarkson holds that, 97-1 with My Life Would Suck Without You.

Taylor was 100-2 for Me

please enlighten me to death

1 hour ago, sillynate said:

She’s gonna break Taylor’s record of 97-1 by going from 100-1 :udidnt:

I'm afraid she's too powerful. Even with 5 hours of tracking, she might debut in the 60s-70s range.

chromaticabase

Honestly I'm so ready for Gaga's next record to take on a more "mature" sound while still being heavily influenced by electronic music. Y'all are gonna hate the comparison but songs like Drowned Love or Frozen by Madonna could fit Gaga's new singing technique and it could also be loved by those who love ballads and more romantic sounding music. I know Gaga will never pull Adele numbers but judging by how she did with ASIB I'm pretty sure it would do better than Chromatica. I've always said Chromatica should have been LG7 and LG6, they should have taken advantage of the ASIB sound and add Gaga's edgy vibe to it but when she went back to full on dance music again she thew off every soccer mom she gained during 2016/2018 IMO. 

SlaeUrAnus

Some of y'all in that other thread said that she was underperforming after one day :lmao:

In my messy era.

Archived