šŸ’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA šŸ’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Little Mix to announce Hiatus next month

Gimme More

Featured Posts

RAMROD

Umm, that is fast. Can't they just meep it dormant while they are doing solo works?

Aren't they aboutĀ to release that shade of a song to Jesy departureĀ disguised as "breakup but come back stronger"Ā song? :billie:
Ā 

All that just for split up after?

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Teletubby
Just now, RAMROD said:

Umm, that is fast. Can't they just meep it dormant while they are doing solo works?

Aren't they aboutĀ to release that shade of a song to Jesy departureĀ disguised as "breakup but come back stronger"Ā song? :billie:
Ā 

All that just for split up after?

They planned to go solo some time ago but probably decided to wait till 10th anniversary of Little Mix that was inĀ August and this song is one of new songs that will be on theirĀ greatest hits album that will be released in November.Ā 
Ā 

I had a hole in the pocket of my favourite coat And my love for @Juanlittlem dropped into the lining

RAMROD
1 minute ago, Teletubby said:

They planned to go solo some time ago but probably decided to wait till 10th anniversary of Little Mix that was inĀ August and this song is one of new songs that will be on theirĀ greatest hits album that will be released in November.Ā 
Ā 

Hope everyone will live up their desire after this then. Best of luck to the girls. :flower:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

StrawberryBlond

Talks about them going solo have been in the works for a while but this was before Confetti came out and turned out to be a huge comeback for them. I honestly thought they'd had their last #1 with Shoutout To My Ex, their first 2 singles were under-performing but then Sweet Melody came out and it was a huge injection of success that kept going. I didn't expect the album to still be charting after nearly a year. They won their first ever BRIT award for best group this year, a feat never achieved by a girl group until now. If anything, the pressure was on them to make another album even quicker to capitalise on all this. But 2 of them were pregnant so that was unlikely just yet. Making a greatest hits album to tide the fans over while they quietly get to work on something new seems like the wisest plan.

I'd honestly believed that they'd think they were actually stronger together by this point. It would be in their best interests to see how Jesy's solo career progresses before taking the chance themselves. Jesy was taking a huge risk by going solo at her age. The world isn't exactly here for a 30-year-old popstar debut. If any of them wanted to successfully go solo, I reckon they should have done it several years ago. The world thinks of them as a unit, for them to go solo now would be too weird. Look at 1D - despite how beloved they were the world over by very devoted fangirls, Harry's the only one who's having a successful solo career longterm. Zayn almost disappeared from mainstream hit-making after his debut and the other 3 have barely made a dent. If the most successful boyband in years could only get one successful soloist, I don't have high hopes that the girls can have more than one hit each at most. Then again, they might quickly realise the grass wasn't greener on the other side and reform quicker. Look at all the 90's and 00's groups who've reformed when they realised how strong nostalgia is.

Archived