💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Carly Rae Jepsen - Want You In My Room

ARTPOP GAGA

Featured Posts

StrawberryBlond

My favourite song from Dedicated and one of my favourite songs from her. I love the bombastic pop feel of it, this is pop music defined. It makes me feel so inexplicably happy every time I hear it. This is how you make 80's influenced pop unlike many who have tried and failed. This is what Taylor Swift was trying to create with 1989, she's clearly taken a lot from the CRJ playbook, not just in sound but in fashion, hairstyle and overall aesthetic and I'm surprised more people didn't notice. It's so weird when Carly's giving the public a very similar style (and had it first!) yet can't seem to get the same success. I don't really know why massive public support seemed to fall away for Carly after one big hit but I think she just came out at the wrong time and needed a more aggressive marketing team.

Lickitung

This is my favorite song from 2019 and my most listened song of all time on spotify. It's just gorgeous, pure pop perfection in my opinion. I feel so sad Carly doesn't have the level of success she deserves. A queen. :vegas:

ARTPOP GAGA
12 hours ago, StrawberryBlond said:

My favourite song from Dedicated and one of my favourite songs from her. I love the bombastic pop feel of it, this is pop music defined. It makes me feel so inexplicably happy every time I hear it. This is how you make 80's influenced pop unlike many who have tried and failed. This is what Taylor Swift was trying to create with 1989, she's clearly taken a lot from the CRJ playbook, not just in sound but in fashion, hairstyle and overall aesthetic and I'm surprised more people didn't notice. It's so weird when Carly's giving the public a very similar style (and had it first!) yet can't seem to get the same success. I don't really know why massive public support seemed to fall away for Carly after one big hit but I think she just came out at the wrong time and needed a more aggressive marketing team.

Carly is much better than Taylor. There's a reason why Carly is so loved whereas Taylor is hated a lot. 

Archived